Do Girls really prefer *******s over genuine guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Girls really prefer *******s over genuine guys

its the classic question

round were i live you see so many amazing looking girls going out with the scruffiest lookin lads who wear stupid clothes an just generally are pricks

yet when a nice guy would try an approach these girls theyd get nowhere

what do you guys think

do nice guys finish last
    Yes
    82.22%
    No
    17.78%

Nice guy = *****claaat!

Treat 'em mean to keep 'em keen. That's the rule you need to follow to lose your virignity son. Hang in their pal and learn from a scouse. Did you see how hard Liverpool shagged Madrid at Anfield? Steven Gerrard is one of them scruffy looking chaps you speak of son

Comment

No Ts, Im a nice guy and I always get play from women. I get what your sayin though some dudes treat women like garbage and the chick still stayz.

Comment

its a question many want answered...but i dont think girls get with them cause there mean..but because alooooot of females like a guy who has a dominant,controlling and confident personality..

Comment

its a question many want answered...but i dont think girls get with them cause there mean..but because alooooot of females like a guy who has a dominant,controlling and confident personality..

"The reason is very simple: women are turned on by a man's value. Value can be anything; money, looks, talent, personality, intelligence, confidence, etc. So for a man to attract an attractive woman, he has to raise the appearance of his value.

It's difficult to raise your value of looks, money, talent, etc but it's not difficult to do the opposite of what turns a woman off most: being needy, desperate, pathetic, unconfident. So one of the ways to attract a woman is to be an arrogant ******* jerk off to her because it presents the exact opposite of what turns her off...

A confident, alpha male."

Read this on another forum, thought it pretty much summed things up.

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
            Nice guy = *****claaat!

Treat 'em mean to keep 'em keen. That's the rule you need to follow to lose your virignity son. Hang in their pal and learn from a scouse. Did you see how hard Liverpool shagged Madrid at Anfield? Steven Gerrard is one of them scruffy looking chaps you speak of son
            Some mega girls in Toxteth ... pricks is all they know though Haha

Comment

yes girls dont like p*ssies

so that means about half this board aint gettin any

Comment

Do Girls really prefer *******s over genuine guys?
                ASK HEIDI MONTAG

girls prefer *******s.

Comment

Women like a confident guy who takes control and does what he wants. If you are too nice you end up being "a good friend". Confident guys generally end up being pricks, why idk that is just the way it is. Look at Carl Froch, he has a hot chick and is an arrogant douch.

Comment

Bitches' minds change from 1 day to the next. They dunno wtf they want. Long as you fuckin her right she'll stick around tho, sans obvious extremes like abuse.

Comment

Working...
                    X