No announcement yet.

The wishlist for Fight Night Round 5 has been sent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wishlist for Fight Night Round 5 has been sent

First, the producers are not abandoning Fight Night Round 4. They are not done yet! Ok, now many of you should be well aware a game isn't made in a couple of months. People like posting when a game is announced; that when everyone wants to start post suggestions, wishes, and ideas....it's too late then.

The producers and me want to thank everyone who contributed. I have been telling people for the longest that this project was being done. I gathered many of the suggestions, wishes and ideas from the EA Feedback and Wishlist Forums.
    Brizzo even sent me a photo of the Fight Night Round 5 file folder I sent him.

This is a photo of the Wishlist index that Brizzo had taken to let me know he had recieved the wishlist.

The Document is 35 pages long with CAB Document by itself. http://www.filepanda.com/file/fcbbni10u1g5/

CAB Wishlist Document: http://www.filepanda.com/file/l2drp3ys7dro/

***Everyone please cross your fingers.

Special thanks to the guys who helped compiled this wishlist and extra special thanks to Well Loved for formatting this wishlist so neatly.
    Last edited by POETICDRINK2U; 10-04-2009, 03:03 AM.

Good list, but there's no way that the devolpers are even going to put 5% of what was suggested into the next "Fight Night" game.

You had 18 different Jheri Curl hairstyles.

(Not laughing at you, just thought that was funny.)

Comment

I have a pretty good communication going on with the EA Producers' Brizzo and Mike Mahar. They actually told me to send them the Wishlist 2 weeks ago after one of the podcasts I'm apart of. They agreed to come on our Wishlist podcast, but we have to set a date that is good for both of us.

I hope they use a great amount of stuff from the wishlist because Fight Night Round 4 got old fast to me.

Comment

Originally posted by POETICDRINK2U View Post
        I have a pretty good communication going on with the EA Producers' Brizzo and Mike Mahar. They actually told me to send them the Wishlist 2 weeks ago after one of the podcasts I'm apart of. They agreed to come on our Wishlist podcast, but we have to set a date that is good for both of us.

I hope they use a great amount of stuff from the wishlist because Fight Night Round 4 got old fast to me.
        More power to 'ya, my man.

I wish to Christ they would actually listen to your suggestions.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you go hard on them for **** to put in Round 4, also?

It makes me think that not a single guy on the team is even a casual fan of the sport.

Especially when they throw in dumb **** like haymakers and parry'ing punches.

Thankfully they removed the latter.

Though they also removed damn near every weightclass, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          More power to 'ya, my man.

I wish to Christ they would actually listen to your suggestions.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you go hard on them for **** to put in Round 4, also?

It makes me think that not a single guy on the team is even a casual fan of the sport.

Especially when they throw in dumb **** like haymakers and parry'ing punches.

Thankfully they removed the latter.

Though they also removed damn near every weightclass, as well.

I did give them some ideas before but it's really different now. I was just one voice saying stuff, now that they are responding back the whole Fight Night community has gotten involved and these videos EA producers watched after being on our podcast helped the cause......

The guy(Mack Mittenz) in the video made a couple of mistakes in his points, but he got the producers attention quickly.

Comment

can you get them to put larry holmes in the next dlc? is there going to be any more dlc?

Comment

your getting greedy

Comment

the roster wasnt bad, would have rather seen more legends than newbs that nobody cares about tho.

I say increase speed on hooks, make punches more effective and sound a little meaner. I like the "punching out of a guard" Idea as well.

Most of all, remove the inside fighting lock.

Comment

Originally posted by POETICDRINK2U View Post
                  First, the producers are not abandoning Fight Night Round 4. They are not done yet! Ok, now many of you should be well aware a game isn't made in a couple of months. People like posting when a game is announced; that when everyone wants to start post suggestions, wishes, and ideas....it's too late then.

The producers and me want to thank everyone who contributed. I have been telling people for the longest that this project was being done. I gathered many of the suggestions, wishes and ideas from the EA Feedback and Wishlist Forums.
                  Brizzo even sent me a photo of the Fight Night Round 5 file folder I sent him.

This is a photo of the Wishlist index that Brizzo had taken to let me know he had recieved the wishlist.

The Document is 35 pages long with CAB Document by itself. http://www.filepanda.com/file/fcbbni10u1g5/

CAB Wishlist Document: http://www.filepanda.com/file/l2drp3ys7dro/

***Everyone please cross your fingers.

Special thanks to the guys who helped compiled this wishlist and extra special thanks to Well Loved for formatting this wishlist so neatly.
                  I saw somewhere here on this forum that someone said this wishlist was trash and the people who made it don't know anything about boxing. I actually have over 20 years under my belt. I actually boxed and was a decorated amateur.

Comment

Working...
                  X