No announcement yet.

first time sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time sparring

sparred for the first night tonight single hardest thing ive ever done. Its weird getting hit doesnt really hurt but by the end of it my lungs were bursting out my chest!!!

I got killed of my trainer because my first sparring partner was a fellow novice and i hurt him a minute into it with an overhand right - i hit him again with a jab then stopped and started lookin and shrugging my shoulders at my trainer incase he wanted me to stop - his reply ' stop ****ing doin tommy cooper impressions and ****ing hit him!!!!'' HAHA!

next partner had had 118 amateur fights and i couldnt touch him!!

Originally posted by lukeybg View Post
    sparred for the first night tonight single hardest thing ive ever done. Its weird getting hit doesnt really hurt but by the end of it my lungs were bursting out my chest!!!

I got killed of my trainer because my first sparring partner was a fellow novice and i hurt him a minute into it with an overhand right - i hit him again with a jab then stopped and started lookin and shrugging my shoulders at my trainer incase he wanted me to stop - his reply ' stop ****ing doin tommy cooper impressions and ****ing hit him!!!!'' HAHA!

next partner had had 118 amateur fights and i couldnt touch him!!
    Lmao hilarious **** right here. You obviously wern't getting into things much and doing some easy sparring. Try taking one on the nose now that ****ing kills. Good luck tho bud and how did ya do against sthe experienced guy. We need more details.

Comment

hes called Stuey McCrone at Spennymoor boxing academy i think in that 118 fights some where as a junior. And dont listen to what warrior boxing says coz it has him down as having 0 fights but he is a fairly highly rated amateur well boxing news says he is!

Well the other novice i started with came out all guns blazing and threw everything he had at me so it was fairly easy to pop shots off at him. He tagged me a few times though especially with my first initial reactions being to flinch and throw me hands at him like a freak.

against the more experienced guy hes like 6'5 and im 6'2 so i was trying to get on the inside but being unexperienced i didnt really know what to do when i got there. His defense was crazy good and he was deceivingly fast he was just moving out the way of my shots. He was going very very very easy on me and was only using his jab against me.

He kinda unloaded on me a couple of times which did sort of make my vision all fuzzy but that was just with a jab haha. At the end i didnt have the energy to move and he sorta punished me to teach me that i have to move and keep my hands up at all times which was good.

another funny thing i remember i did summit fairly good against the experienced guy and all i heard was 'good! good!' quickly followed by 'NOT THAT ****ING GOOD KEEP MOVING AND GET YOUR GUARD UP!!'

i still have so so so so much more to learn and i need to work at 110% at all times but it was an amazing experience!

Comment

i love reading the posts of first time sparrers who love it, because they usually didnt get in there with someone trying to take them apart, or just wasnt good. wait until you face someone and it isnt so much fun anymore. im the same way though, after a good sparring where you pretty much came out clean etc your loving it, then when you come out hurting youre like dam that wasnt too much fun. but everything is a experience and its good that you had fun lol.

Comment

god damm everyones gotta put down the first timer i remeber that first time i sparred and it was one of the most exciting things ever so dont listen to these chumps thats why i only have like 300 posts because people online are punks without an identity just keep doin your thing because being in the ring and getting hit is more than most people will ever expirience

Comment

Originally posted by boxer Of thE World View Post
            god damm everyones gotta put down the first timer i remeber that first time i sparred and it was one of the most exciting things ever so dont listen to these chumps thats why i only have like 300 posts because people online are punks without an identity just keep doin your thing because being in the ring and getting hit is more than most people will ever expirience
            Bad k comin' your way. I have sparred before as have most others who have commented on here, no one wants your pointless opinion

Comment

Well my first spar i got banged on by a light heavywieght lol and i was at the time a featherwieght and now im a junior lightwieght i was bangin him for 2 rounds then got tired on the third then he started bangin me at the end lol my eye was a little swollen and yes i did have a head guard on.
              Punches hurt lol u just gta take the pain bro when you get more expierance u will feel the pain.

Comment

haha im not gonna spam this but i love people who talk trash online thats all im sayin

Comment

noone is talkin trash calm down....were just saying its good he had fun but dont expect sparring to be that fun evertyime. lol

Comment

Working...
                  X