No announcement yet.

Clubs / clubbing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clubs / clubbing

I sit down somedays, and just watch the tv and I see some police show. And it involves them going out, but millions of people strew the street, (many of them fat women, wearing little skirts, a bottle of (5%lol..) vodka in their hands, and they stagger about screaming and screeching like cats, etc. They have spend their night packed in a hot nightblub with blaring music, everybodys dancing about with flashing lights etc.
    They do this after a hard weeks work. And they find that being completely out of control of themselves is relaxing?! What the ****. I have been to under 16's or was it 18's nights at a club, and **** that was NOT FUN. I was dragged their by my now, ex girlfriend. I spend about 3 hours cramped in a corner, having my eardrums being mauled by the speakers. So great.. lol then as I went out at about 11... I went past some kid trying to kick off with the bouncers lol!
    When Im older, Im going to spend any time in a club, sitting down talking with people in a gentlements club. I dont drink.. but if I have a sip of something its not going to be vodka, itll be some southern comfort, Instead of music.. itll be a newspaper. And Cigarettes? YECK! HELL NO, perhaps a cigar, or some vanilla tabacco smoked through a pipe. Ill say it once, Ill say it again, the only people who can smoke cigarettes are cowboys, leaning against a cadillac, wearing a shirt and jeans.
    But smokings bad anyway so maybe no smoking, and no drinking.
    Music in the club? 50 cent.. no, perhaps some bach, beethoven, or maybe some tocatta and fugue. Damn thats the stuff

Who, did or does go to these clubs, did you really like it? Did you like it then and hate it now. Or like me, were you dragged there? Please share

I've been clubbing since I was 16 which is for last 4 years. And I mean, I was at 18 and over parties when I was 16, I dont count teen parties as clubbing experience.
    Anyway, I got too many experiences to share, but If you want tips or advices about anything nocturnal, just ask me.

Comment

Its funny you mentioned so'called gentlemen's clubs, in America that how we call strip joints.

Comment

lol I didnt mean them

Comment

it all depends on the club quite frankly. when i was in college, 18 - 28 years of age, I liked to dance but didn;t always like the music or environment. there are bars that play live music and have a huge dance floor and the music is more my taste. it all depends, sometimes a club was good, sometimes a bar with a live band was good.

i think with the popularity of certain drugs and the whole club-kid culture, clubbing means something totally different today. even if i was single and younger, i wouldn't enjoy today's "club" scene.
          Last edited by * FeistyWench *; 07-27-2006, 11:51 AM.

Comment

It was always about House music for me, I was willing to do dumb stuff to see and hear my favourite dj.
            The thing about clubbing is that you have to be very open minded to enjoy the scene. Because what u are about to see and experience there, can really change your perception of life.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber
              It was always about House music for me, I was willing to do dumb stuff to see and hear my favourite dj.
              The thing about clubbing is that you have to be very open minded to enjoy the scene. Because what u are about to see and experience there, can really change your perception of life.
              but certainly clubbing is not for everyone. it is silly to put down people who actually enjoy it. different strokes for different folks, you know. all depends on your personality.

Comment

Clubs are the downfall of society... as are many things I rant about. While as a premise they seem ok, and as a last ditch effort to get laid, they can become my feeding ground for many but they suck in general. It removes the ability to converse with people... which I suppose is good considering how dumb the average clubber is I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez
                  Clubs are the downfall of society... as are many things I rant about. While as a premise they seem ok, and as a last ditch effort to get laid, they can become my feeding ground for many but they suck in general. It removes the ability to converse with people... which I suppose is good considering how dumb the average clubber is I suppose.
                  Ha-ha-ha, so much love from this one.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
                    but certainly clubbing is not for everyone. it is silly to put down people who actually enjoy it. different strokes for different folks, you know. all depends on your personality.
                    What you talkin bout willis?

Comment

Working...
                    X