Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlegroundtexas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck. getting people to vote their interests isn't as easy as it seems it should be.

Comment

Battlegroundcalifornia

We need to turn this state from blue to red. California, too liberal. We need to tap into the power of Chinese and other Asian immigrants who has not registered.

Comment

as a texas resident, i can safely say the minority will be the majority in maybe two decades or even less.

the latino population is so diverse here with not just mexicans but dominicans, salvadorians also the asian population is incredibly diverse with lots of vietnamese, philippinos, chines and a exploding indian population.

it wont be long until texas turns as blue as a texas bluebonnet. If that happens republicans = new whig party.

Comment

You want it to be a one party system bro?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Not in the least, I would love to see many more parties. The truth though, is that the republicans have gone crazy even for them and the American public isn't going with them.

Blame it on Foxnews, Hannity, Limbaugh, Coulter, Maulkin, O'Reilly and Beck. They are single handily destroying the republican party and they don't even realize it.

They think they are doing work for them and they are having the opposite effect. Of course the millions of dollars they are making doesn't stop them either.

Comment

its better if one party is given free reign to do what it wants and if they **** up let the other party take over.

this whole two party system where nothing gets done because the two parties cant figure out a common ground to do anything is not getting anything done.

at least if things dont work out you can clearly blame one party. with this system, when things go wrong, both sides blame each other and everything gets lost and muddied. with one party there is one direction one blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Not in the least, I would love to see many more parties. The truth though, is that the republicans have gone crazy even for them and the American public isn't going with them.

Blame it on Foxnews, Hannity, Limbaugh, Coulter, Maulkin, O'Reilly and Beck. They are single handily destroying the republican party and they don't even realize it.

They think they are doing work for them and they are having the opposite effect. Of course the millions of dollars they are making doesn't stop them either.
                Fair enough.

But there are enough bandwagon voters as it is, voting for a certain party because it is the hip thing to do. Happened in the UK.

Comment

Fair enough.

But there are enough bandwagon voters as it is, voting for a certain party because it is the hip thing to do. Happened in the UK.
                  I think you underestimate the American public. Of course there's this stereotype that all Americans are dumb, that's the furthest thing from the truth.

When Obama was elected president, it renewed my faith in this country. I never thought I would see a liberal black man be elected as president, but it happened.

Contrary to popular belief, Americans aren't becoming more religious or conservative, the opposite is happening. A lot of that has to do with the younger generation and people being more educated in things we once just took as facts.

Take gay marriage for example, not but a decade ago, the American public was against it by a 78% margin according to most polls.

The last poll taken had the American public in favor of it 52% to 48%. So in just 10 years look at the difference in public opinion in something so divisive.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Not made though.....I just want you to embrace Capitalism. We don't need more taxes and we definitely don't need more spending. This hurts Free Market Capitalism.

Now I will let you have your thread back Mr. Democratic strategist

Comment

Originally posted by One_Capitalist View Post
                      Not made though.....I just want you to embrace Capitalism. We don't need more taxes and we definitely don't need more spending. This hurts Free Market Capitalism.

Now I will let you have your thread back Mr. Democratic strategist
                      Ok Mr Republican shill....

Comment

Working...
                      X