No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia should have lost by TKO by quitting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    As much as i think this is all BS cause his nose was broken he did quit before Dr called it.
    It seemed like he has not been through that type of adversity before and Garcia (trainer) knew it and was like stop the fight ref head bunt.

Comment

I don't know if he quit or not, but he's not a boring fighter. He's got vicious power, he's just way too patient.

Comment

Easy way out- yes
        Boring fighter-no..

Comment

How's this any different from Devon Alexander "quitting" in the Bradley fight? People gave Alexander a ton of **** even though ref stopped it after being cut via headbutt.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
            watch the fight again, he quit they called the doc in to inspect a broken nose and said he cant go on. HE QUIT.
            I already watched it. There's nothing there that indicates he quite. You're taking Salido's loss hard.

Comment

he did quit him and his coach said he couldnt continue

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
                watch the fight again, he quit they called the doc in to inspect a broken nose and said he cant go on. HE QUIT.
                He quit due to a foul. Cotto and Morales quit due to punches. Huge difference

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  How's this any different from Devon Alexander "quitting" in the Bradley fight? People gave Alexander a ton of **** even though ref stopped it after being cut via headbutt.
                  Ref to Devonn: Can you Continue

Devonn: AHHHHHHHH *sniffs sniffs* It burnssssss

Ref to Devonn: Can You Continue

Devonn: I Cant SEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee

Mikey situation'

Ref: his nose is breaking, in a clear intentional headbutt, he cant continue. No Mikey Garcia Input.
                  Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 01-20-2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    Ref to Devonn: Can you Continue

Devonn: AHHHHHHHH *sniffs sniffs* It burnssssss

Ref to Devonn: Can You Continue

Devonn: I Cant SEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee

Mikey situation'

Ref: his nose is breaking, in a clear intentional headbutt, he cant continue. No Mikey Garcia Input.
                    so he wasnt saying he couldnt breath?i think they made the right decision but he was complaining to.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                      so he wasnt saying he couldnt breath?i think they made the right decision but he was complaining to.
                      True, he did say that, but he wasn't throwing a big fit about it. He never said he refused to fight on. This is nothing. Duran is regarded as the greatest LW ever and he quit in the middle of a fight only because he was frustrated. It had nothing to do with injury. Mikey performed great and showed everyone Salido is very limited in his boxing abilities.

Comment

Working...
                      X