Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you beat your favorite fighter(s)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you beat your favorite fighter(s)?

I'm interested in:
    1 What type of fighter you are or would be?
    2 KO or type of decision
    3 What's your game plan in early rounds then into later rounds?
    4 Who's your ref?

I'd be fighting FMJ for the JMW championship.
    I'm a 6'2" southpaw boxer/puncher with a great jab who walks around at 175lbs.
    My ref is Steve Smoger

My plan is to work my jab mostly moving backwards and to my left. In the early going I'd stick the jab and focus on staying out of reach o his right hand. I'd do a hell of a lot of pushing because Smoger would allow me to rough him up. Hopefully with a few shoulder checks and some flush jabs we can get a little blood flowing. In the middle rounds I continue pumping out jabs and mix in some uppercuts because he likes to defend himself with both arms forward when he's against the ropes. When I hit him clean with my jab then left uppercut combo he'll be stunned. This will be around the 9th or 10th round when I go for the kill. He's a little older now so I'm in as good or better condition than he is now. I'll force fierce exchanges while keeping it at the distance that suits my reach. I catch him in the exchange where the fight ends. Smoger steps in and allows him to continue but Roger steps up on the apron waving the towel. KO10

no, you'd get murked.

Comment

Id gently graze his cheek bone with any one of my 32 flurries in the first 18 seconds of round 1.

Me TKO RJ

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
        no, you'd get murked.
        What up goofy mufuka

Comment

I'd headbutt Sergio until a big cut opens. He'll die of a heart attack knowing his sexy face is forever scarred and changed

Comment

I would go toe to toe with Cotto. One of us is getting knocked out at 147. (Probably me)

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Id gently graze his cheek bone with any one of my 32 flurries in the first 18 seconds of round 1.

Me TKO RJ
              That's very probable here in 2013

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
                I would go toe to toe with Cotto. One of us is getting knocked out at 147. (Probably me)
                One problem. This thread is for how you would win. Everyone's a winner here.

Comment

i'd wear a tshirt and write a book about beating pacquiao, come fight night, i'll get into his head making him throw strategy right out the window, then i'd inject all the undetectable PEDs i can find and look to time one hail mary punch after barely surviving his initial assualt

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                    no, you'd get murked.

Comment

Working...
                    X