Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios vs. Alvarado II in Talks For March 16th, Staples

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im all for it i think marquez and pac man proved to much of a good fight is to little

Comment

This is going to turn into one of those things where they just keep fighting in different towns until one guy can't do it any more and the other guy is wore out. Rafael Marquez did it with Israel Vazquez, till Vazquez went blind and Rafa was decrepid, 4 fights. Manuel Marquez did it with Manny till he finaly got his sock on at 40, 4 fights. That seems like a treadmill now, nobody going anywhere.

Comment

Good fight that Alvarado could easily win. Sadly, I don't think he has the ring IQ to stick to the gameplan, and will repeat the same mistake. Rios is slop, but will beat anyone who stands in front of him.

Comment

They must have no faith in Rios to do this. The first fight wasn't even close. Why waste prime years on fights like this instead of facing the best available? Absolute ****ing joke. Apparently his handlers are betting that he can't beat anyone much better than Mike...

Comment

I want to watch Rios fight someone else, not the same guy he just knocked out. SMH

Comment

This first fight was great but we all know Rios would win again by stoppage. I rather see Rios vs Garcia/Mattsyhee but I know that wont happen due to the cold war between TR and GBP. Another good fight would be Rios vs Petterson, for this fight would have an interesting story since Rios beat the crap out of Lamont's younger brother Anthony at LW. Also, this would give Rios the opportunity to become a 2 division champ if victorious against Petterson and their both under the TR banner too, so it shouldn't be a difficult fight to make.

Comment

Alvarado takes Rios out and we get a trilogy. He has the pop to hurt Rios and he will KO him by the 9th.

Comment

I am going to try to make it this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Alvarado takes Rios out and we get a trilogy. He has the pop to hurt Rios and he will KO him by the 9th.
                    Rios by TKO again in the mid rounds.

Comment

what a bs fight... rios stopped him so props to him but the fact he'll take the fight again shows he's just another fighter not willing to call out his promoter.... this fight is being made for the sole reason that arum refuses to work with golden boy ..... their stable is dry as fuk and now they are simply resorting to recycling fights and apparently you guys are okay with it...

dont want to hear rios call out any golden boy fighters again if he doesnt have balls to demand the fight gets made

Comment

Working...
                      X