Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just busted INSIDE my girl for the first time... Now I'm scared!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I just busted INSIDE my girl for the first time... Now I'm scared!

Been with my girl for 10 years but always strapped up or pulled out. Well just right now in the middle of hitting I told her I wanted to bust in her, and she wanted me too.

Afterwards, I go scared and now I'm rethinking my decision....... What are the chances she actually gets pregnant?

Fuuuuuuuuck!

If she's not ovulating your good.

Comment

Lol, females always want you to bust in them, either because of their biological clock is ticking/friends have babies or she simply wants a meal ticket.

Good luck on your busting nuts in guts but not wanting to have a kid yet goals of 2012 brah

Comment

does she have "regular" menstrual period? if so when was her last period if its about 5 days of less, chances of her getting pregnant is quite low. for "safe" days with women with regular menstrual visit its about 5 days before and 5 days after periods.

now if she gets "irregular" menstruation its harder to say, because the "safe" days would only mean the after menstruation days (the 5 days after)

thats what i recall with that natural birth control method. now regarding your case.. its probably 50/50 or higher, good luck bud!

Comment

Comment

I bust all kinds of nuts in the beezys I tap.

it just completes the session... dont feel bad homes

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
              Been with my girl for 10 years but always strapped up or pulled out. Well just right now in the middle of hitting I told her I wanted to bust in her, and she wanted me too.

Afterwards, I go scared and now I'm rethinking my decision....... What are the chances she actually gets pregnant?

Fuuuuuuuuck!
              Are you sure he has ovary?

Comment

Go get the morning after pill.

Comment

Only way to be certain is to do it again immediately.

Comment

Better get down wal-mart and stock up on formula

Comment

Working...
                    X