No announcement yet.

[VIDEO]Tyson sparring at 40 years old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO]Tyson sparring at 40 years old

This is 5 years old but I have never seen it, yes he is beating a fat guy but it's still impressive

O wtf everyone is too good to watch Tyson??

Comment

I remember watching this exhibition match a couple years ago, totally forgot about it.

Comment

was this when he was going on that boxing tour for money where people were saying it was sad to see him resort to this or is this something else? The guy was a can but Tyson still had it. I would love to see him try to train someone

Comment

Every boxing fan has already seen this.

Comment

I was there, I remember people were booing, I talked to Mike after the fight, before he went back to the locker room. He had good power in the first round you could feel it.

Comment

This isn't a sparring session...it was actually a PPV that some small time promoter put on. I thought it would be the Corrie Sanders that fought the Kilitsckho's...not Cory T-Rex Sanders. It was a 4 round exhibition to help Tyson pay some of his debt.

Comment

LOL.Thanks for your post.
                Last edited by StarrMatthieu; 05-31-2012, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Tyson, even at that age, was a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    This is 5 years old but I have never seen it, yes he is beating a fat guy but it's still impressive

I bet If Mike took Roids and hgh lke Floyd and Manny he's still be a force today

Comment

Working...
                    X