No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez: "Chavez fight is completely confirmed"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
    You mean in a legit fashion or are you saying robbery?
    Dont want to call it robbery but it wouldnt be far from it, let me just say Martinez needs a KO.

Comment

Andy Lee is not a guaranteed win for Chavez Jr.

Comment

So is this fight on or what? I can't watch the video till I get home.

If the fight is on I got 1m on Martinez, hit me up on my inbox. I need to get my points up .

Comment

Martinez also said a fight with Mayweather was basically confirmed last fall...

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
            I wonder how much bigger Chavez is compared to Martinez.
            I'm curious about this as well. Does anyone have the tale of the tape?

Comment

About damn time.

Can't wait to see this.

Comment

Chavez is much bigger than Martinez but he'll still get Koed.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  Andy Lee is not a guaranteed win for Chavez Jr.
                  Would that fight not be canned since Lee would be a threat to Chavez like it's not a tune up or anything.I really think Chavez will give Martinez alotta grief come fight night

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Martinez: "They tell me it's completely confirmed. The only thing that's left is to sign the contract which I'll be doing soon. They tell me it's all done. Just the official confirmation is needed...It's going to be in September 15 in the MGM Grand. My training camp will begin in July 15th"

He sounds upbeat and happy about it.
                    Good stuff. I can't stand empty hype, I really want to see Chavez fighting a real opponent so I can see how good he is.

Comment

If this fight really does happen, I think it can be a positive for Chavez even if he loses.

If he gets blown out the water, it won't be good but if he puts in a good showing, I think his stock can still rise even in defeat.

Of course if he manages the major upset, it would propel his career through the roof and all the nay sayers would have nothing left to talk about.

Comment

Working...
                      X