Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judges had Juanma leading Salido 86-84,86-84 & 85-85

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't see the Burns fight : Got an official link for the judges cards in that one?

It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I don't believe you.

And three of them? That sounds like stretching it, quite a bit.

Comment

yes!!!!!! i had lopez winning also. commentators tend to influence what you see by what you hear. and they where all for salido.and on that lopez was knocked silly so it doesnt matter!

Comment

Hell no..... Glad it didn't make it to the cards

Comment

Seriously, that was disgusting. It took the shine off a superb fight, knowing that Salido was being set-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
            Seriously, that was disgusting. It took the shine off a superb fight, knowing that Salido was being set-up.
            This!!

After the fight I couldn't have been happier from a fans perspective. Then seeing the score cards AND listening to JuanMa cry and complain after, just ruined it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              Do you agree with the judges scorecards?
              That was some bull***** imo,Salido was winning the fight..I had it closer then the commentators had,but Salido was clearly winning...

Comment

Seeing back scorecards,this is not the worst i seen recently,l got Salido 2 points up .
                Glad el mejicano pulled the upset this guy got cojones

Comment

Thats a disgraceful scoring.

I had it 88-83 at the moment of stoppage in favor of Salido.

Comment

I doubt Salido could have lost a decision even with those scorecards had Lopez been able to last the 12 round distance. He was knocked down (giving Salido a 10-8 round in the 10th) and would have had nothing left to steal the win in the final rounds, as Salido seemed to be getting stronger. But it's always good to see a fighter take the decision into his own hands and finish the fight.

At this stage winning a judge's decision is 50-50 even if you have dominated the fight from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by El Vikingo View Post
                      Seeing back scorecards,this is not the worst i seen recently,l got Salido 2 points up .
                      Glad el mejicano pulled the upset this guy got cojones
                      First time is an upset, second time Salido was obviously the better boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X