Pep
    Ali
    Louis
    Mclarnin
    Walcott
    Tunney
    Whitaker
    H.Williams

Theres 20 fighters off the very top of my head who are significantly greater than Bernard Hopkins and the list could go on for quite a while.

I mean, Canzoneri, Ross, Wilde, Jofre, Arguello, Monzon, Hagler, Hearns, Ray Leonard etc etc etc aren't even on that list.
    Gonna be tough for anyone to argue against this post.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      yes hopkins is def top 20-25 roy id say top 30-35
      What the hell??????

Comment

Floid would beat dat foo Marcheatez down in 4 rds tko style. He betta take some more power pellits before camp to avoid da tests but he still gonna catch it regardlezz

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          uhhhhwhat the **** exactly is in it 4 floyd???

FLOYD MAYWEATHER, JR. is not a charity. Steroidgio Martinez can't sell tickets to save his life. he is a PPV disaster. that's why all his **** is free, and stilllllll nobody watches that ****!

so tell me, why would floyd give up 4 inches, and 15-20 lbs. in weight, when he'd be 100% of the drawing power????

setting the $$$ aside, what has P4P QUEEN Steroidgio Martinez done to earn a fight w/ floyd? let's see...

-- Martinez is 1-1 vs. a Paul Williams who we can all clearly sucks
          -- Martinez is 0-1 vs. Margarito when he wasn't even using plaster
          -- Martinez has a DRAW w/ Cintron!? hahahhahahaha.
          He will become one of a select few fighters to win 3 lineal titles out of the 8 original weight classes. He also would earn the chance to be named fighter of the year, and winning fighter of the year one more time will make him the only fighter in history to have won the award in 3 different decades.

The Stuff REAL legends are made of,.

Comment

I would love to see this fight at 160. No bull****, just a straight up fight for the middleweight crown.
            I think Floyd at least has the frame to make me think its realistic.

With regards to "omg b-hop is top20 atg" i wish people wouldn't just throw around those numbers if they don't have a firm grip on how their list look like. If you can't name the 19 names before the so called top20 atg, just be content with saying the guy is awesome and probably an atg.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              I would love to see this fight at 160. No bull****, just a straight up fight for the middleweight crown.
              I think Floyd at least has the frame to make me think its realistic.

With regards to "omg b-hop is top20 atg" i wish people wouldn't just throw around those numbers if they don't have a firm grip on how their list look like. If you can't name the 19 names before the so called top20 atg, just be content with saying the guy is awesome and probably an atg.
              Agreed, good post.

I strongly believe people should only comment on something as vast as the history of Boxing when they are confident they have appropriate knowledge in the field.

And if you are claiming Bernard Hopkins is a Top 20 ATG then chances are you have a huge gap in your knowledge of Boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                This would be the fight that could elevate floyd to the top 10-15 atg status..id love to see this fight
                " Might as well, because a certain scary ass wanna be politician aka crook name Poochiao certainly won't get Floyd top 10 ATG status."

The Truck

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes View Post
                  gayweather wouldnt take such a big challenge. gayweather is content on staying on vacation. gayweather is scared
                  Obviously not as scared as Manny Duckman ,,, funny you missed that !

Comment

well IF this fight happened belive floyd will recieve the lions share of the $$$

floyd will get 80% of the $$$ and team sergio will only get a mere 20%

I can see this fight happinin

Comment

Working...
                    X