Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ Ruiz 2 Sky PPV ALONE generates $30mil more than Wilder Ortiz FOX PPV!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
    What the hell is LDBC??

I pay $100 with no complaints. On my phone I can watch ANY SECOND, MINUTE, ROUND, OR FIGHT of ANY CARD at ANY TIME using DAZN.

Either that...or watch one event live and...that's that.

Yeah, if you need someone to "point it out" for you...its not even worth the conversation
    Seriously, you watch major fights on your phone?

Also, be honest, how often do you really rewatch fights? It's as if you treat sporting events like movies when they are not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I know AJ can hide in Europe, I am hoping he chooses not to.

Wilder didn't get KTFO by an obscure European. Had he, then you could say he is hiding. Wlad hid after getting KTFO. Lets hope AJ, after getting KTFO, doesn't do same.

Again, I have never posted or implied Wilder was on AJ's level or had his resume. I am not sure why you keep stating this.

Floyd (nor wilder) didn't suffer a KO loss to an obscure, mid level, weak opponent like AJ and Wlad did. Had he, then you'd be comparing things evenly. They are hiding in europe because another KO loss like that hurts the career.

We know why he didn't sign with dazn. Old news. As for the fight now, AJ has 2 mandos to take care of right? SO his saying "I'm ready for wilder" is BS because we all know he has Pulev and then the WBO defense.

I still believe I am one of the best posters. Not trolling in any way. If AJ hides and doesn't come back to the US then the division and the sport are damaged. Did you forget how the division was viewed when wlad was on the top fighting predominantly european bums?

What benefit does the sport get when the man that is supposed to be the baddest man on the planet is viewed by casual North American fans as a guy with a weak chin too afraid to fight Americans?

You are trolling that’s why you are all over the place. Wlad and Joshua are not american. The are Europeans whose market is in Europe.

Doesn’t matter how many times you use the word “Hide” it just makes you have zero credibility on here. The only person “Hiding” is Wilder when we look at what he generates and they those two who are hiding in Europe generates.

When Mayweather didn’t fight out of America it’s because he didn’t need to, none of Mayweather’s opponents generates anything close to what he does in America. Which means we ask others like Hatton to go to America and fight him there.

The opposite is what Wilder is, he doesn’t generate much revenue for his opponents, hence why he is the one hiding (Going by your logic) in America, he hid from Wlad through his manager and did the same when he “accept” then refuse to fight Joshua for 15m dollars.

Some of you are stuck on boxer been undefeated that’s why you kept repeating “Someone losing”.... When you take the sort of risks Joshua taken then you are bound to lose, I would rather a boxer lose than fight bums after bums like Wilder did for 95% of his pro resume.

This is a guy who turned down five separate offers and 100m dollars to fight. Please GTFOH with your LDBC propagandas. You have surely become of the worse posters here in a short space of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        It's not on ESPN PPV my mexican reject

Are you back to being a limey? Did you delete your findmeicanlover account
        ohhh little salty Shannon the fannon has been owned

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          You are trolling that’s why you are all over the place. Wlad and Joshua are not american. The are Europeans whose market is in Europe.

Doesn’t matter how many times you use the word “Hide” it just makes you have zero credibility on here. The only person “Hiding” is Wilder when we look at what he generates and they those two who are hiding in Europe generates.

When Mayweather didn’t fight out of America it’s because he didn’t need to, none of Mayweather’s opponents generates anything close to what he does in America. Which means we ask others like Hatton to go to America and fight him there.

The opposite is what Wilder is, he doesn’t generate much revenue for his opponents, hence why he is the one hiding (Going by your logic) in America, he hid from Wlad through his manager and did the same when he “accept” then refuse to fight Joshua for 15m dollars.

Some of you are stuck on boxer been undefeated that’s why you kept repeating “Someone losing”.... When you take the sort of risks Joshua taken then you are bound to lose, I would rather a boxer lose than fight bums after bums like Wilder did for 95% of his pro resume.

This is a guy who turned down five separate offers and 100m dollars to fight. Please GTFOH with your LDBC propagandas. You have surely become of the worse posters here in a short space of time.
          They are heavyweight champions of the world whose markets should include America. Europe isn't the top market, America is.

Once again, Wilder hasn't been KTFO in a huge upset. wlad hid because he didn't want to suffer another KO loss, so he switched his style to one that most fans (just going by the comments on NSB) didn't like. Yes AJ generates more. If he loses again will that be the case? Hence, the hiding comment. I mean you've already seen some of the silly comments about "AJ ran " etc.

Again, Mayweather was in the top market and he never lost. You can't keep overlooking that.

We know AJ's next fights are pulev and wbo mando, most likely usyk. What does he do after that? does he fight wilder or does he take on some weak European in an optional defense?

I have never faulted AJ for his resume, not one time. I have consistently called wilder out for his, so again, I don't know what your point is. I am not stuck on him losing, just being honest about the possible economic impact of another loss and what his handlers might do to prevent that. Wlad's people did same and it hurt the sport and the division, a point you know but will not admit.

This is a guy that wouldn't fight on dazn. no more, no less.

You should be more worried that the sport doesn't return to a state we all hated.

Comment

Wilder would get that much because in America AJ is not that big a draw.

That wouldn't work because the fight wouldn't be in prime time in the USA, thus cutting the potential revenue. You aren't going to generate maximum revenue unless it is in the USA during prime time.

Hearn's fighter makes far more money that way. PPV isn't going to help PBC assuming AJ wins, which I do. He goes back to dazn.

You have to look at it that way. Athletes turn down huge deals all the time. Wilder/Haymon don't want to cede control, no different than Hearn. Haymon just happens to be in America and the fight will make far more here. Just the reality of things.

If it gets 800k on ppv here, at $74.99 minimum, plus the 2 mil plus PPV's in England, that is a massive take for AJ, probably over $150 mil.

The price of the fight is irrelevant because I will have a fight party and recoup whatever the cost. I also don't have to worry about any streaming issues or glitches.
            wilder is simply not ppv material and his numbers show that...even with fury he only 300k.....Joshua does 5 times that and he also gets invited to fight in the Middle East where the rewards are huge.
            Joshua just got 85 million dollars against Ruiz and will continue to get even bigger.
            My opinion now is f@ck wilder and let him wallow in pigs swiller and continue to be a poor a man’s heavyweight.
            Joshua now has the world at his feet and we have the best heavyweight in the world

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              wilder is simply not ppv material and his numbers show that...even with fury he only 300k.....Joshua does 5 times that and he also gets invited to fight in the Middle East where the rewards are huge.
              Joshua just got 85 million dollars against Ruiz and will continue to get even bigger.
              My opinion now is f@ck wilder and let him wallow in pigs swiller and continue to be a poor a man’s heavyweight.
              Joshua now has the world at his feet and we have the best heavyweight in the world
              Sounds like you want AJ to stay overseas and fight like wlad. Man that is going to kill the division. The sport will suffer.

Comment

Sounds like you want AJ to stay overseas and fight like wlad. Man that is going to kill the division. The sport will suffer.
                AJ said he’d do MSG again, just like Wlad did. It’s funny how you assume AJ is destined to have a 7 year run on European grounds like Wlad...

Canelo Alvarez, said he’s interested in fighting in the UK, Japan, Saudi Arabia...

But Wilder can’t? As if he hadn’t prepped for Povetkin. “But but Haymon tells me what’s best to do... cause cause.. he got a bidness too see!”

Go paint your fingernails bruh!

Comment

They are heavyweight champions of the world whose markets should include America. Europe isn't the top market, America is.

Once again, Wilder hasn't been KTFO in a huge upset. wlad hid because he didn't want to suffer another KO loss, so he switched his style to one that most fans (just going by the comments on NSB) didn't like. Yes AJ generates more. If he loses again will that be the case? Hence, the hiding comment. I mean you've already seen some of the silly comments about "AJ ran " etc.

Again, Mayweather was in the top market and he never lost. You can't keep overlooking that.

We know AJ's next fights are pulev and wbo mando, most likely usyk. What does he do after that? does he fight wilder or does he take on some weak European in an optional defense?

I have never faulted AJ for his resume, not one time. I have consistently called wilder out for his, so again, I don't know what your point is. I am not stuck on him losing, just being honest about the possible economic impact of another loss and what his handlers might do to prevent that. Wlad's people did same and it hurt the sport and the division, a point you know but will not admit.

This is a guy that wouldn't fight on dazn. no more, no less.

You should be more worried that the sport doesn't return to a state we all hated.

Then someone like Wilder should take your advice and fight outside of America for the biggest payday he has ever been offered, instead of “Hiding” as you put it for smaller paydays in America.

You sound so ignorant saying Wlad and Joshua were hiding in Europe. You enforce that ignorant American stereotype.

Fact is fights happens where the money is because these boxers are prizefighters, Mayweather stayed in America because he was the cash cow.

Wilder isn’t the cash cow, Wladimir was then, Joshua is now.

So you accusing those two of hiding in Europe because they lost in plain dumb. Not sure what happened to you, you use to use your brain before all of this.

You are no different to the Joshua fanatics who troll here. You now trolling with this Wilder BS like those LDBC... Quite disappointing really.

You keep pointing to loses again like it meant anything, no you lose you move on, that’s the hallmark of boxing, even in losing both boxers resume and market value still overshadow Wilder..

Unification goes over Mandatory, if Wilder wants it he would take those fight, he just came out and said he isn’t fighting Joshua. So it doesn’t matter what Joshua says or what mandatory he has... that’s muted.
                  Last edited by Ray*; 12-10-2019, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Not at all and Joshua has had world title fights in the states and the Middle East now .....how many world title fights has wilder had outside America ? I’ll wait for your answer lol.
                    Also why should Joshua dance to wilders tune and fight on his turf when AJ is by far the bigger draw.
                    If wilder wants the 50 million dollar purses he has to either fight in the U.K. or the Middle East against Joshua.
                    Karma will always get you in the end and once again Joshua has the upper hand

Comment

Yes, AJ brought over a ton of British fans to MSG.

I wouldn't split the dazn cost. Also, casual US fans don't care about AJ. They care more about Wilder, as I am sure it is the other way in England.

I never claimed wilder was the bigger draw, I posted US fans don't care about AJ. Iys the same with Fury-put him in with Wilder you get a massive card, put him in with bums and no one in the US cares.
                      Yeah I don't think you understand.

Haymon is the one with boxing slots one Showtime and Fox and it's unlikely that the PPV makes more than the combined 100 mil purse DAZN offered.

Also AJ generates a bigger gate on America it doesn't matter the nationality of the attendees, it's the same venues.

He's the one that calls the shots especially if he's the one making the offers.

If Wilder don't like it he can counter or just carry on talking about how much he wants the fight and costing Haymon.

He ain't getting it on his network, with home advantage and 50% of the spoils when he's a smaller draw and only has 1 of the 4 belts. 'Lets be real'.

Comment

Working...
                      X