No announcement yet.

Do you still support Andy Ruiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you still support Andy Ruiz?

After the disappointing, shameful, and unprofessional display that he showed in the rematch will you guys still tune in to see his next fight? Or could you care less about Ruiz at this point?

Not a fan of Ruiz and I had a feeling he was going to lose like this in the rematch because of the fame getting to him, but I am interested to see how he looks in his next fight. There's plenty of good fights to be made for him, if he still has the motivation.
    Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 12-09-2019, 08:39 AM.

No. He got paid to lose. He was happy to get his money and for Hearn to fix the fight so AJ wins.

Nope, not a fan anymore.

Comment

I support him eating pizza and hamburgers.

I am not sure I support him in boxing , because he seems not to care about sport. I would watch him fighting Ortiz anyway.

Comment

Nope! I'm Mexican and I was a huge Ruiz fan but this fat piece of shet didn't even try to win.
        He partied and let the money and fame get to him. He let himself blow up knowing Damn well the rematch was gonna happen. That's bullshet!
        Im not mad that he lost. I'm mad that the fat fucc didn't even try...
        He wasn't disciplined for the biggest fight of his life. So fucc him!
        He's a disgrace to the Mexican people!

Comment

Ruiz never had any fans anyway.

Comment

I don't support him, but i appraised him when he beat Joshua and am criticising him now. He had an opportunity to retain his belts, PBC were banking on him and did their jobs to protect him out there, retaining his belts would have meant him getting more paydays from FOX/Showtime.

Comment

Nah, he's another Chavez Jr.

just swap the weed / hoes with pizzas and hamburguers

two lazy chumps with no work ethic or discipline

he'll do this shiet again if he gets to the top once more

Comment

He doesn't seem to care about his own career so why should anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Nope! I'm Mexican and I was a huge Ruiz fan but this fat piece of shet didn't even try to win.
                  He partied and let the money and fame get to him. He let himself blow up knowing Damn well the rematch was gonna happen. That's bullshet!
                  Im not mad that he lost. I'm mad that the fat fucc didn't even try...
                  He wasn't disciplined for the biggest fight of his life. So fucc him!
                  He's a disgrace to the Mexican people!
                  The only difference is you're a WAY bigger disgrace to mexicans.

You fkkin degenerate POS!

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Ruiz never had any fans anyway.
                    As much as I hate to agree with any of the British Boxing Cuckery, denium is right. Ruiz didn't have a lot of fans before the upset. He was almost an unknown that burst into stardom. Great for him. I'm glad he got his paydays.

I will continue to watch him and root for him. He should make for some interesting fights with Wilder and Kownacki.

Comment

Working...
                    X