He had 12 ****ing weeks to prepare and that's how he shows up

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Yeah, dumb......

Comment

Ruiz vs Arreola in his come back fight at StubHub

Comment

Yeah, disappointed in him but still a fan and look forward to his fights. I will always have a soft spot for aggressive fighters.

Comment

Of course, you just have to accept he's not a disciplined fighter and will be a bit inconsistent. I'm not going go lie, it was disgusting seeing how he was eating two weeks before the fight, but this is just who he is.

Bring on Ruiz vs Kownacki or Ortiz!

Comment

Yeah.

You have to wonder about his motivation going forward after tonights payday. The first fight and win seemingly made him lose drive. Now he made eve more money tonight.

If he couldn’t get his fat ass into the gym and not come in ridiculously heavy for the biggest fight and payday of his life, how motivated is he going to be for smaller money and profile? Especially now he’s loaded.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                He's still gonna make for some really fun fights
                Good man. That's how to be a fan. He's a good fighter and he comes to fight.

Comment

I wanted Joshua to win but I'm disappointed for Ruiz. He's going to regret the decisions he made over the last few months.

Or maybe he doesn't care? He got paid, he'll continue to get paid (less, but still good) and he achieved something all of us would give our left nut for - he was the Heavyweight Champion of the World.

There was an article posted yesterday that I thought was really good. Probably puts this version of Ruiz into perspective - it's not a surprise that he didn't go hard for the fight.
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=144909

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    the only question I have is why do you have that pic in your signature..

Comment

Working...
                    X