• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] US liberals called the UK a racist nation...WTF

What a bag of wank

Cheeky twats

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/869367...es-hypocrites/

Another thread about America. I’m starting to think you all are insecure about your country. Someone makes a thread about Brits then you all start crying and complaining to the mods. This isn’t America vs UK. Talk about boxing.

“US comedians don’t usually bother much with British politicians, yet Theresa May has become the butt of their jokes.“

Are they really crying over jokes from comedians? Most of the article is about comedians making fun of you. Basing opinions off the jokes of comedians and you all call us fat and dumb. L-O-L
    Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 03-22-2019, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Can’t you read lad?

See the part that says “non boxing talk”

So why the feck would we talk boxing in a sub forum specifically made to talk about anything but boxing?

Numpty

Comment

The Sun “news”. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          Can’t you read lad?

See the part that says “non boxing talk”

So why the feck would we talk boxing in a sub forum specifically made to talk about anything but boxing?

Numpty
          I don’t care where it is. It still showed up on my feed.
          Why all the hostility towards America every day? We’re not in competition with you.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            You can always find people in a country of over 300 million to say or do just about anything. People thinking the UK is racist?
            Who cares? I’m more concern with our youth licking toilet seats because it’s the new challenge
            Last edited by JJRod; 03-22-2019, 10:20 AM.

Comment

This guy cracks me up!

Comment

The devil will try and divide us no matter what country you live in.people better get prayed up and rise above it.just some words of wisdom.hope you guys have a blessed day.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Another thread about America. I’m starting to think you all are insecure about your country. Someone makes a thread about Brits then you all start crying and complaining to the mods. This isn’t America vs UK. Talk about boxing.

“US comedians don’t usually bother much with British politicians, yet Theresa May has become the butt of their jokes.“

Are they really crying over jokes from comedians? Most of the article is about comedians making fun of you. Basing opinions off the jokes of comedians and you all call us fat and dumb. L-O-L
                  Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  I don’t care where it is. It still showed up on my feed.
                  Why all the hostility towards America every day? We’re not in competition with you.
                  Says the poster that made these threads.

Why don’t you rotten teeth Brits..
                  Why are UK citizens so jealous of USA?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Yes, I sure did! I made those threads AFTER W1LL made several threads about Americans being fat and stupid. Let me guess you didn’t see his but it just so happens that you only saw mine. Nice try though!

Keyword: After
                    Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 03-22-2019, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X