Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's more important? An interesting 24/7 or and interesting fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's more important? An interesting 24/7 or and interesting fight?

I've notice a few threads with ppl wingin about how boring the latest 24/7 was. Who give's a f*&%? We're gona be treated to a war possibilly fight of decade.
    Or we could have an exciting 24/7 and a wank fight. What would you prefer?

It's just that people want to be entertained leading up to the fight. Last night was not entertaining.

It'll still be a great fight, though.

Comment

...at the end of the day its all about the fight.
      But I love getting caught up in all the build-up and hype, it just makes it all the more exciting and makes me look forward to the event even more.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
        I've notice a few threads with ppl wingin about how boring the latest 24/7 was. Who give's a f*&%? We're gona be treated to a war possibilly fight of decade.
        Or we could have an exciting 24/7 and a wank fight. What would you prefer?
        a better fight obviously... only *****s want a good 24/7... and the only reason why 24/7 floyd/marq was any good was because jmm drank his own piss. other than that, that 24/7 wasn't that good.

Comment

Nothing tops the Mayweathers on 24/7. But sometimes you gotta eat the vegetables to appreciate the McDonald's. You can't order the same **** everyday. Even Reggie Bush got tired of ****ing Kim Kardashian. So just take this 24/7 for what it is-- the Mayweathers will be back on soon enough.
          Last edited by George W Bush; 10-25-2009, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X