No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Smiles: I'll Be Too Good For Devon Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
    Brook's too slow and too basic to win a round against Alexander. His shots are telegraphed, you can see them 2 weeks before they are fired. Alexander will box his ears off and possibly drop him down a few times. I see Witter-Alexander 2, only that Witter could at least dodge shots, Brook blocks shots with his face.
    Hahahahahaha.....brook what you throwing that right hand for the fight was over ah week ago lol

Comment

The special 1s guna lick Devon the gimp Alexander up, sooooo bad no doubt left right good night...... And the new ibf champ of the world Kell brook!!!!

Comment

Man I really hope Kell Brook can beat Alexander. I want to see Brook put himself in a position for big fights at 147. If he beats Alexander, I wouldn't mind seeing him fight the Maidana/Lopez winner, Berto/Soto Karass winner, Thurman (if he beats Chaves), Guerrero (even if he loses to Floyd), or even Ortiz.

I'd like to see Brook put himself in position for a Floyd fight in 2014.

Comment

Devon the gimps about as much use in the boxing ring as an ashtray on a motor bike👎👎👎

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Brook takes this all the way. Alexander fights like his personality - very unentertaining. For those saying Brook is slow, I ask: WTF are you talking about?

Most of the US posters here have only seen the Carson Jones fight, where Brook wasn't at his best but still managed to get out with a win. He's looked like a beast recently, so let's see.

Peterson takes Mathysse also. I'm willing to bet.
            he looked like a beast cause he fought saldiva

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              he looked like a beast cause he fought saldiva
              Was referring to his physical appearance:

Comment

I would love to see Brook beat Alexander.

Comment

fight tickets prices

I just noticed the difference in Kells fight price tickets, compared to Khans.Kells cheapest is $25 or roughly £18,while Khans is £50 or roughly $72. So much for Khan giving back to his fans & all this Im taking a paycut for this fight.Seems to me he is trying to claw back some of his smaller tv revenue off his UK fan base.
                  Im a Khan fan & always enjoy his fights cos you never know if he is gonna get sparked out, Add that to I only live 12 miles from the Motorpoint arena in Sheffield I would love to go see him live but Im not spending min. £50 for a crap seat where you cant even see anything, Ill be watching from home with my mates and having a few beers hoping he can come back to the top.
                  Just a little rant.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Brook takes this all the way. Alexander fights like his personality - very unentertaining. For those saying Brook is slow, I ask: WTF are you talking about?

Most of the US posters here have only seen the Carson Jones fight, where Brook wasn't at his best but still managed to get out with a win. He's looked like a beast recently, so let's see.

Peterson takes Mathysse also. I'm willing to bet.
                    Pm me how to bet and il bet you on matts to beat pederson

Comment

Honestly don't care who wins this fight just hope it's good. I can say I think it will be better for the division if kell wins. It may give the fans better options than gbp fighters passing the ibf strap around. Rumor is arum is gonna screw Marquez out of the Bradley fight and announce PAC/Bradley 2 next week... If so I'd love to see Marquez go to the uk and fight kell or kell go to Mexico and fight jmm. With 3of4 straps housed at golden boy and top rank having so few fighters in the division they need this to secure title shots for there fighters.
                      Last edited by ETG; 04-09-2013, 04:05 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Working...
                      X