No announcement yet.

Tell me how Alexander beats Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me how Alexander beats Brook

Brooks just like Froch, look how many years it took Froch before the Americans finally gave him his due.

How is the guy, a pretend welterweight going to beat Kell Brook? Another gift decision I suppose?

I hear all this well, bull**** that Alexander is underrated, if anything the guys is severely overrated. He got outboxed by Kotelnik, smashed to bits by Lucas, destroyed by Bradley. The reality is everytime hes stepped up hes got his ar5e kicked. With his big ass fivehead screaming ''IT BURNNNS!'' like a scene from The Exorcist.

Is he going to be on his bicycle as usual throwing a mere 12 ''punches'' per round as usual, stinking out the joint, pulling his punches back before they've reached their target?

Brook is apparently the hypejob in this fight lol
    I can't wait to hear the responses when Brook is beating the **** out of him & chasing him all around the ring.

Khan will get spanked after

Kell training for when he has to chase Alexander, hes clearly done his homework.

Comment

He's gonna hug him till he tires and then throw punches, which miss but the judges will say he landed them

Comment

Alexander is good at making fights ugly, and ugly fights are usually close. Brook will have to combat the ugly strategy from Alexander, which Alexander will do if Brook proves good enough to beat him straight up.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Kell training for when he has to chase Alexander, hes clearly done his homework.

Thats the look he usually has after the 6th round

Comment

with experience duh lol,here is a fact brooks struggled in a fight with a journey man. alexander struggled with two of the best 140 pounders complete difference.

Comment

Like this...

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                with experience duh lol,here is a fact brooks struggled in a fight with a journey man. alexander struggled with two of the best 140 pounders complete difference.

Oh that is right the good old boxingscene logic, bank on the fighter with the most experience! Sod looking at styles, skillsets or anything else just go with the guy with the most experience!

He struggled with a pressure fighter which was more to do with him gassing, Alexander is not a pressure fighter & the two best 140lb fighters...
                Bradley being 1, surely you don't mean to tell me Kotelnik is the second?
                Lucas?

That journeyman was a top 10 ranked fighter who hadn't a legitimate loss in years & was wrecking guys as high as middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Oh that is right the good old boxingscene logic, bank on the fighter with the most experience! Sod looking at styles, skillsets or anything else just go with the guy with the most experience!

He struggled with a pressure fighter which was more to do with him gassing, Alexander is not a pressure fighter & the two best 140lb fighters...
                  Bradley being 1, surely you don't mean to tell me Kotelnik is the second?
                  Lucas?

That journeyman was a top 10 ranked fighter who hadn't a legitimate loss in years & was wrecking guys as high as middleweight.
                  I think illmaticfighter was talking about Alexander struggling against Bradley and Matthysse. I think Brook is a great fighter but is too green to beat Devon. I hope the referee wont let Devon's clinching. Good thing is they are not fighting in St. Louis.
                  Last edited by Nicolino; 01-15-2013, 08:16 PM.

Comment

I like both these guys, but Alexander wins. He's more experienced against elite fighters. They're close in speed. But Alexander has more stamina.

Comment

Working...
                    X