No announcement yet.

140 benavidez jr vs madiana,,Fantasy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 140 benavidez jr vs madiana,,Fantasy

good fight to test out 140 for benavidez,,, i see the young gun pullin this 1 off,,, how you think this one will pay off??

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
    good fight to test out 140 for benavidez,,, i see the young gun pullin this 1 off,,, how you think this one will pay off??
    i think benavidez is the future! bump

Comment

This kid has never gone past 6 rounds. What makes you think he'd be ready to fight a 10-12 round fight against the toughest guy at 140? At this point, Maidana murders him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
        This kid has never gone past 6 rounds. What makes you think he'd be ready to fight a 10-12 round fight against the toughest guy at 140? At this point, Maidana murders him.
        prime for prime madiana wins but as of right NOW current madiana vs current benavidez i think the youngster should be ready to step up he got a nice jab

espically if its a 10 rounder like the devon fight

Comment

Benavidez gets owned like that girl is owning Rocky Rode's sig.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
            prime for prime madiana wins but as of right NOW current madiana vs current benavidez i think the youngster should be ready to step up he got a nice jab

espically if its a 10 rounder like the devon fight
            What? Prime for Prime? Benavidez hasn't even entered his prime. He's like 19 years old. I like Benavidez and I think he is the future, but asking a teenager to fight a proven world class fighter is a joke. Especially since Benavidez has only been fighting cab drivers/journeymen thus far in his career.

The step up in class would be too much for Benavidez to handle. Maidana murders him right now.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Benavidez gets owned like that girl is owning Rocky Rode's sig.
              Gotta love them :boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
                What? Prime for Prime? Benavidez hasn't even entered his prime. He's like 19 years old. I like Benavidez and I think he is the future, but asking a teenager to fight a proven world class fighter is a joke. Especially since Benavidez has only been fighting cab drivers/journeymen thus far in his career.

The step up in class would be too much for Benavidez to handle. Maidana murders him right now.
                it would be a good coming out party for the young lad! madiana showed some flaws in his past few fights and me personally i think benivadez got the upbringing and skills set and proper team to take on a madiana right now!!!

Comment

he's the youngest golden glove champ ever i think

can't wait till he steps up in competition

Comment

Just watch the Benavidez vs Rodriguez fight. Rodriguez pressured Jose wild and reckless just like Maidana would and Benavidez looked very uncomfortable in there even though he had won. So as of now he is not ready but in the future he could be if he trains hard and spars swarmers religiously.

Comment

Working...
                    X