Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alabama Republican Senate nominee Roy Moore accused of initiating sex w/ teen girls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
    In other words you're a true believing Communist and therefore have no credibility and are impervious truth. Thanks for confirming. Consider yourself dismissed :hand9:
    Americans are the most delusional people in the world.

The times they are a changing.

You enjoy eating catfood when you grow old.

I will have no sympathy.

Comment

In other words you're a true believing Communist and therefore have no credibility and are impervious truth. Thanks for confirming. Consider yourself dismissed :hand9:
      Yeah, that last post of his really came out of left field.

I'm stunned in this day and age anyone could try and deny fact that millions upon millions of human beings were systematically murdered by communist regimes.

But hey, the people love those Chinese communist leaders. They damn sure better, as we saw at Tiananmen Square what happens to those who don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        Americans are the most delusional people in the world.

The times they are a changing.

You enjoy eating catfood when you grow old.

I will have no sympathy.
        Cat food is more than the North Koreans have to eat.

North Korea, another communist utopia.

You really believe the nonsense you spew. I'm shocked, actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Yeah, that last post of his really came out of left field.

I'm stunned in this day and age anyone could try and deny fact that millions upon millions of human beings were systematically murdered by communist regimes.

But hey, the people love those Chinese communist leaders. They damn sure better, as we saw at Tiananmen Square what happens to those who don't.
          I ignored him. I refuse to associate with Marxists and I won't interact with them willingly. Trying to educate the ignorant bastards is a total waste of time as they're true believers who've given themselves to what amounts to a secular religion, and they're as fanatically devoted to it as any Islamic radical. I have no use for them and will normally just tell them where to get off if I'm forced to deal with them.

Comment

Cat food is more than the North Koreans have to eat.

North Korea, another communist utopia.

You really believe the nonsense you spew. I'm shocked, actually.
            Funny thing is, as fanatical a Communist as he is, he wants to go live in a country that no longer has a Communist economy: The Chinese are crony Capitalists these days :hahahaha9:

Comment

Funny thing is, as fanatical a Communist as he is, he wants to go live in a country that no longer has a Communist economy: The Chinese are crony Capitalists these days :hahahaha9:
              I'm a business man.

Imma go get mine.

Enjoy the stock market bubble collapse.

GE just lost 7 points. Could the screws be coming undone? Or was that just an unconnected hiccup?

America is screwed, and China is the next big dog on the block.

Go ahead and cry about it. See what good it does.

Just wait until you are retired and you are having to choose between your adult diapers or Kibbles & Bits. The future of America is not bright.

Me? Imma go get that China money, and bang them China girls.

One way you are mistaken. When I go to China, I am apolitical.

I am just a foreign expert. How they run their country is their business.

Also, the points that I made about China were specifically chosen, to be the most impactful. I never exonerated China, but states are violent institutions. I can tell you starkly that the US has absolutely no moral authority, so it is utterly laughable when they attempt to lecture others. In China, they are not faced with a small fish that they can bully, so any attempts to lecture are wasted breath.

That said, China has achieved remarkable success under Xi Jinping. The Chinese revere good leadership. The also abhor bad leadership, which is why local corrupt politicians are occasionally rooted out. (Although, many are untouched, and the abhorrence merely festers. It's not so different from here, as you think, actually.)

I am not an altogether astute commentator on Chinese politics.

I've had plenty of conversations with educated Chinese, who have a lot of interesting things to say about the Chinese government, both good and bad.

You, I am quite sure, have never bee privileged with such conversations. Therefore, you are utterly ignorant.

Comment

• I don't hide for a second who I am and I am not saying this in any kind of self-defense.

But as some people around the forum are aware, I have spent a lot of time in Asia, lived in Japan for a lot of years, and speak fluent Japanese, and basic Chinese.

I've been to China, and I know a lot of Chinese.

This rightwing dotard acts as if this is the 1960s, and I'm a Berkley student getting ready to spend the year in China, with a suitcase full of toilet paper in tow.

It is funny to hear an accusation of ideological rigidity echoing from such people.

Actually for me ideological fluidity is more the order of business.

Comment

• P.s.

I have read Marxist literature!

Including the first volume of Capital from cover to cover. It's a difficult treatise. But anyone that claims to know about Marxist economic theory, anti- or pro-, who has not read it do not know what they are talking about.

That means probably just about everyone you have ever met, as well as yourself (dear reader; that is, if you are reading this most likely you haven't read it, but could have). That's just how it is.
                  Last edited by Drunken Cat; 11-14-2017, 07:40 PM.

Comment

That's true.

It is worth noting when they embraced capitalism (albeit the crony variety) the standard of living for the average Chinese citizen skyrocketed.

For example, under their communist economy their roads were clogged with people on bicycles. Under their capitalist economy, those roads are now clogged with people driving nice cars.

And yet the true believers still can't figure it out. It does boggle the mind.

Comment

That's true.

It is worth noting when they embraced capitalism (albeit the crony variety) the standard of living for the average Chinese citizen skyrocketed.

For example, under their communist economy their roads were clogged with people on bicycles. Under their capitalist economy, those roads are now clogged with people driving nice cars.

And yet the true believers still can't figure it out. It does boggle the mind.
                      I'm going to China to make money.

Figure it out?

Comment

Working...
                      X