No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz No heart or no Chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz No heart or no Chin?

I know i am several months late on this, I stopped following boxing and starting practicing a real man's sport MMA, but what the fk is up with ortiz. Does this guy have no heart or chin?

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
    I know i am several months late on this, I stopped following boxing and starting practicing a real man's sport MMA, but what the fk is up with ortiz. Does this guy have no heart or chin?
    Heart.... His chin is ok, he's just is mentally fragile.

Comment

He had the skill just not the will... But he'll still beat your azz with your lil girly sport

Comment

Let really see what heart you have, no doubt you have just trained MMA no fights, and in ten years you still be on hear with no fights lined up as you are still learning. MMA fighters have not even 10% of comittment of Boxing fighters.

MMA Fighters only about 10 make money Donut keep eating them

Comment

'a real man's sport mma' I bet you're a bum who just taking some mma classes to post it on social media and has no skill or anything special. Disgrace.

Comment

Working...
          X