Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward: "I Can Beat A Klitschko"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at Ward thinking he can 'Klitschko' a Klitschko.

Comment

Ward would not stand a snowball's chance in hell of beating either Klitschko. He should at least defeat a top 10 heavyweight before making such a boastful claim.

Comment

He's saying that he if he went up to the HW division he would have to pick the right heavyweight and even though as a fighter he believes he can beat anyone, a K brother wouldn't be realistic........

Comment

Im sure Ward could beat a Klitschko...If he brought them down to 168lb.

At heavyweight come on now... This isnt John Ruiz we are talking about here...

Comment

Do people actually watch the video and listen to what he says or do you just see the title and jump off from there?

He said if he were to face the Klitschko's "he's wired to believe he'll win". I don't see what the issue is with that?

Would be cool to see Ward move up to LHW & then HW though.

Comment

lol If Ward beats a Klit, Or any top HW He would be be P4P #1 on every list. Ward would look tiny next to them lol

Comment

I can't imagine Ward at HW. He shouldn't go higher than LHW, not even cruiseweight IMO.

Beating Klitschkos... well I am sure Audley is wired to think he can beat them all too..

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                  Do people actually watch the video and listen to what he says or do you just see the title and jump off from there?

He said if he were to face the Klitschko's "he's wired to believe he'll win". I don't see what the issue is with that?
                  Which means he believes he would win. It's no different from saying "I'm inclined to think I'll win".

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
                  Could Ward do what Haye did the Valuev and outpoint a Klitschko from the outside?

I mean, Valuev weighed around 100lbs more than Haye.
                  Even Haye couldn't do to a Klitschko what Haye did to Valuev.

Comment

Working...
                  X