No announcement yet.

Mayorga Trash talking highlights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Is Mayorga your favourite fighter IdNod?
    Nah, Not really.
    I like his throwback style.
    He is entertaining and I want to be entertained. I respect the guy, he had a hard upbringing and made something of himself.

Comment

How do you think he'd react? Cotto seems pretty easy going
      Cotto may be easy going, but he aint taking no **** from mayorga. Mayorga knows this and he wont be trying the same crap he did with vargas and others with cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
        Nah, Not really.
        I like his throwback style.
        He is entertaining and I want to be entertained. I respect the guy, he had a hard upbringing and made something of himself.
        Ok cool. I was just kinda wondering if he is actually a good guy behind all the trash-talk because he comes across as an utter cnut!

Agree that he's entertaining.

Originally posted by zero188 View Post
        Cotto may be easy going, but he aint taking no **** from mayorga. Mayorga knows this and he wont be trying the same crap he did with vargas and others with cotto.
        I think if he mentions Cotto's family then he could flip, most fighters would but generally I expect Cotto to be calm.

Comment

Whoever mayorga fights he trash talks, he will do the same with cotto

Comment

I think if he mentions Cotto's family then he could flip, most fighters would but generally I expect Cotto to be calm.
            I agree. That is why i expect mayorga to be more calm then usual. He knows cotto wont take none of his ****. If he does, the beating will only be worse.

Comment

who was the guy at the very end of the video who was being held back?

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                "often loses"?

3 of his loses were like in his first 10 fights.

Then he only lost to Trinidad, Mosley Hoya and out-boxed by Spinks ...
                I dont care what anyone says ...Matador is no push over.
                oh so now mayorga is a worthy opponent... come on man!.. mayorga is a b- fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                  Whoever mayorga fights he trash talks, he will do the same with cotto

We can expect some trash talking from mayorga for sure. I just do not see him getting out of line with cotto ala vargas.

Comment

We can expect some trash talking from mayorga for sure. I just do not see him getting out of line with cotto ala vargas.
                    Yeah, mayorga is very unpredictable, dont know what hes gunna say/do until he does it. you see the Mayorga-Din Thomas presser?

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                      who was the guy at the very end of the video who was being held back?
                      Edit: Din Thomas

Comment

Working...
                      X