Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predict Donaires next excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dunno about nonito excuses but i know there will be plenty of excuses when nonito destroys this 11 and 0 , getting dropped by a jab , lefthook susceptible hypejob , thats for sure

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      i dunno about nonito excuses but i know there will be plenty of excuses when nonito destroys this 11 and 0 , getting dropped by a jab , lefthook susceptible hypejob , thats for sure
      We will bet in tha fight..I will be happy to take your littles 100 million points..

Comment

how he even won fighter of the year award is beyond me. he fought 4 bums, still think he will ko rigo but has to fight to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
          We will bet in tha fight..I will be happy to take your littles 100 million points..
          no problem bud, might aswell give me my 100 mil now coz i dont see how rigo can win tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
            Dan..Do you remember that Nonito said in the Interview after the Arce fight?..he said:I didn't expect him to came like that..he actually got me to the body.....lol...if old fart shot to pieces pillow fisted Arce got him to the body...ufff..he better star to do some abdominals exercises to see if he can ripp his mediun zone..that belly gonna get busted!!

I remember that, I also remember little Conception hurting him badly to the body on multiple occasions. If I recall that was a very close fight and Donaire was literally running for his damn life.

I do think he has a good chin but I am convinced he reacts horribly everytime he gets touched to the body.

If little old Arce & Conception are killing this guy to the body, hes in massive trouble when he feels one of Rigo's bodyshots.

Comment

Going to be great for you & Nonito when this ''hypejob with only 11 fights who got dropped by a jab and is suspceptible to left hooks'' absolutely creams Donaire isn't it?

I want you too watch this...Forget the Mathebula fight and watch this.
              This is a 13-3-1 fighter who is tiny and out of shape to the max.

That guy is going to beat Rigondeaux? Oh Please!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                I remember that, I also remember little Conception hurting him badly to the body on multiple occasions. If I recall that was a very close fight and Donaire was literally running for his damn life.

I do think he has a good chin but I am convinced he reacts horribly everytime he gets touched to the body.

If little old Arce & Conception are killing this guy to the body, hes in massive trouble when he feels one of Rigo's bodyshots.
                it was'nt a close fight but nonito did'nt look impressive in that one and he did get caught with flush shots particularly the lefthook which is still the best punch ive seen landed on nonito..

becuase of that fight is why i think mares is the tougher fight than rigo..

Comment

Discrediting him for having a short pro career seems to be your comfort zone. At 11-0 and Rigondeaux has accomplished more than most fighters would fathom.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                    Discrediting him for having a short pro career seems to be your comfort zone. At 11-0 and Rigondeaux has accomplished more than most fighters would fathom.
                    True, but it's also a built in excuse. If he loses badly, you know that'll come out, not from Rigo but the guys that have trouble giving Donaire any credit anyway.

Comment

The dudes not there to make up the numbers he isnt considered to be one of the best amateurs of all time by making up the numbers hes gonna come to win and he probably will win unless bob arum pays the judges

Comment

Working...
                      X