No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Dirrell To Face Rowland Bryant on January 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Dirrell To Face Rowland Bryant on January 19

BoxingScene.com previously reported that the return of super middleweight contender Andre "The Matrix" Dirrell (20-1) would take place on January 19th. We have been advised that his opponent will be Rowland Bryant (16-2).

The fight will be only the second fight in nearly the past three years for Dirrell who suffered neurological injuries in his March, 2010 disqualification victory over Arthur Abraham. Dirrell's career has also been delayed due to managerial and promotional issues. He is now promoted by rapper 50 Cent's SMS Promotions. [Click Here To Read More]

Didnt he just lose his last fight??this is the same guy that beat Andrade last year right?

Comment

Matrix is back...

1ST PAGE THO...

Comment

Wow.....I mean what a f**king waste of talent. 50's doing wonders for your career Andre......yeah....right

Comment

Who is this guy. Man, talk about falling from the top of the pile. It's a laugher.

Comment

Meh... Ok fight considering his lay off time. I think 50 learned from the Gamboa fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              Didnt he just lose his last fight??this is the same guy that beat Andrade last year right?
              Yeah it's the same dude. Lost his last fight to a guy who's name I can't spell or pronounce, haha. Ooothiuson of something like that, I can't remember

Comment

#mayweatherpromotions

Comment

is this Andre's 18 monthly tune-up then?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Meh... Ok fight considering his lay off time. I think 50 learned from the Gamboa fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Agreed, Dirrell has been very inactive and in 2012 we've seen the dangers of inactive fighters returning to take on legit threats.

Comment

Working...
                    X