Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sulaiman, Don King, and the new Mexican President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don king is the only person i've ever stood next to who gave me impression that there was a chance, however slight, that he was the devil.

say what you want about him, he's a remarkable old man.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      don king is the only person i've ever stood next to who gave me impression that there was a chance, however slight, that he was the devil.

say what you want about him, he's a remarkable old man.
      Your whole post sounds like an oxymoron . How can he be the devil but be a remarkable old man at the same time? Unless we got a different definition for remarkable.

Comment

Perhaps they planning the first heavyweight champ from Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Your whole post sounds like an oxymoron . How can he be the devil but be a remarkable old man at the same time? Unless we got a different definition for remarkable.

i think we've got a different definition of remarkable

worthy of notice or attention is a dictionary definition that i liked.

worthy of remark is what the word feels like it means to me.

most uncommon or unusual

along those lines i'd call don king a remarkable.

Comment

Here is also Don King and Sulaiman with world's richest man Carlos Slim

Comment

Viva Mexico cabrones!

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
                Viva Mexico cabrones!
                Your stupid fool, El Pri has done nothing for Mexico but drift it further away from the people since it's inception. Not that I agreed with any of the other candidates, but none of this anything to be proud of. "El hombre con mas dinero le gano la nominacion", sound familiar?

Anyways, it can never be a good thing when you have 3 of some of the most corrupt people in the same room together, and I don't even need to mention Carlos Slim...

Bob Arum just needed to be up in there and this would have been complete

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Can't be good.
                  Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  Here is also Don King and Sulaiman with world's richest man Carlos Slim

I see... they're discussing about stripping the current to make Carlos Slim the new WBC champ.
                  Money talks

Comment

Working...
                  X