No announcement yet.

I met this fine girl today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    My game is pathetic. Hope you close that one.

I can't pull a damn thing
    Why not man?

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
      Why not man?
      Cursed.

It's not my looks I'm sure of that..........or me being normal with girls. I'm in a terrible slump and it seems I'm like the wrong side of a magnet.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Let me tell you about game it is a double edge sword. Once you game one and try to keep it and be loyal, you are always tempted to game another beautiful woman and it can be frustrating.

Comment

Cursed.

It's not my looks I'm sure of that..........or me being normal with girls. I'm in a terrible slump and it seems I'm like the wrong side of a magnet.

Cursed my ass. You are a weird muthtrucka, haha from what I have seen in here. Anyhow, just be yourself and present yourself as something they would be interested in fuc#king. Be in shape, brush you teeth, dress fairly decent. You said you're cool in the department so lets move on. Look you gotta stand up straight and be confident and have a good sense of humor, **** is dynamite to get the women. Don't be an over aggressive creep either, be smooth but genuine. Get specific on your game plan when approaching a dame.....I'm all ears.

Comment

Cursed.

That right there says you are all fu#ked up in this department, you probably do high kicks nearly missing the girls head to impress her haha.

Comment

I feel ya bro i am an inverted person so getting to know women or anyone for that matter is hard for me,the funny thing is when i quit trying they come to me i think chicks like a guy that doesnt give a fck and doesnt stare at them and try to impress.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                I feel ya bro i am an inverted person so getting to know women or anyone for that matter is hard for me,the funny thing is when i quit trying they come to me i think chicks like a guy that doesnt give a fck and doesnt stare at them and try to impress.
                Bingo, fine women always get attention, ignoring them shows them you have balls and confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  I met her with my kid,im looking for a girlfriend between work and other sht i have no time to date,i think im gonna just see how it goes.

Wheres Bossy and Lorily when i need them.
                  I am Boss Hogg certified yo

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                    Bingo, fine women always get attention, ignoring them shows them you have balls and confidence.
                    I learned that after a lot of rejection,one night a few years back i was at the homies house and in a bad mood not giving any of the girls the attention they starve for and the next thing i know one is sitting on my lap macking on me,like the fool i am i ended up having a kid with the slag but thats another story.

Comment

I can pick up girls in a gay bar.

Comment

Working...
                      X