Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bryant Jennings vs Nagy Aguilera June 16 on NBC Sports Network.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryant Jennings vs Nagy Aguilera June 16 on NBC Sports Network.

I think Bryant fought well against Liakhovich, and I thought Aguilera put up a good fight against Adamek. I'd like to see Nagy and Bryant go at it next. I'v really liked the NBC Sports Network shows so far. Adamek was supposed to be the main event of the next one in June, but since his injury, probably won't happen now.

Is this something you would like to see or do you have a source? Cause that'sgonna be goss and a solid test for Jennings.

Comment

jennings vs adamek, please

although there is no way adamek fights a live guy like that while getting NBC sports money

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        jennings vs adamek, please

although there is no way adamek fights a live guy like that while getting NBC sports money
        Why put Jennings who has 13 fights in the with Adamek...? Jennings still needs some work and tweaking done to fight the top guys.

Comment

Bryant Jennings is being brought around at a solid pace IMO. I was suprised when Liakhovich was set to fight him and even more suprised when Jennings stopped him.

I don't think he should fight Adamek this year though. Nagy is a Journeyman who can bring the fight. I reckon that fight will happen.

Comment

no, I have no source of this fight happening. I'm just stating I believe that is the direction Jennings should go. He's not ready for a legitimate top 10 guy just yet. A few more fights, and then we will see. Nagy has already fought on the Network, and I don't see a deal being made for this fight being too much trouble.

Comment

Working...
            X