Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde's Coach Hopes Dariusz Sek Provides a Stiff Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde's Coach Hopes Dariusz Sek Provides a Stiff Test

ANTHONY YARDE is back in title action when he faces Dariusz Sek at London's o2 on June 23. Unbeaten Yarde has been in a hurry winning 14 of his 15 ghts inside the distance during a short, but explosive career. Yarde is already ranked number two by the WBO but faces a long night when he defends the WBO Intercontinental Light Heavyweight title against his Polish rival, live on BT Sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

yarde should have taken the buatsi fight...not fight another european bum that I've never heard of

Comment

Most protected fighter in the sport right now

Comment

Looks like he's making a run at the EBU. I'd like to see him face Mehdi Amar after this and then challenge for the title before the end of the year

Comment

Deontay Wilder Mark 2 . Wake me up in another 24 fights time.

Comment

Is he that popular that he can fight guys like this indefinitely

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Is he that popular that he can fight guys like this indefinitely
              lol popular.

He is absolutely the most protected fighter in the UK.. alongside daniel dubois.

Aslong as Warren can keep them fighting bin men to prop up the two drawing fighters he has in Fury and frampton, you best believe they don't fight anyone with a pulse.

Frank nearly shat himself when asked about the possibility of Dubois vs Gorman.

I think his words were... " i wouldnt do that fight this year, i wouldnt even do it next year. "

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                lol popular.

He is absolutely the most protected fighter in the UK.. alongside daniel dubois.

Aslong as Warren can keep them fighting bin men to prop up the two drawing fighters he has in Fury and frampton, you best believe they don't fight anyone with a pulse.

I think his words were... " i wouldnt do that fight this year, i wouldnt even do it next year. "
                Daniel Dubois is 20 years old and has only had 7 fights (8th soon to be).....

Anthony Yarde had 12 amateur fights before turning pro, and is currently about to have his 16th fight. One whom is a reasonable step up, not elite, but not a bum either.

I don't see how you can call these two guys protected at this point in time. Their careers are being guided at a reasonable rate.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                  lol popular.

I honestly thought those days were behind us.

His reign is like that era with Gary Lockett, Takaloo, James Hare, Michael Jennings, Jawaid Khaliq and countless others. They were pretty decent fringe European level fighters with silly padded records.

Comment

You mean he's not fighting a middleweight? Cool.

Comment

Working...
                    X