No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout Says Canelo Won't Enjoy Weight Edge This Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trout Says Canelo Won't Enjoy Weight Edge This Time

WBA junior middleweight champion Austin Trout (26-0, 14KOs) says WBC king, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0, 30KOs), will not enjoy his usual size and weight advantage on April 20th at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. Trout feels Canelo has faced plenty of opponents where he held an obvious advantage in size and weight. This time Trout believes Canelo is the smaller fighter and he plans to impose his strength and abilities on the Mexican star.

[Click Here To Read More]

That's what I like to hear.
    WARTROUT

Comment

know alot of people goin for canelo im puttin some serious cake down on trout!!!

Comment

rooting for AT. he won't get the decision, though, whether he deserves it or not.

Comment

Trout is not Lopez.He's bigger and has a great boxing i.q. I can't wait for him to to show the world how protected Canelo has been.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
            rooting for AT. he won't get the decision, though, whether he deserves it or not.
            He's with AL Haymon though.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
              I've made a thread before about this situation. I've never seen a Haymon fighter get jobbed.

Here it is if you're interested.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=586892

Comment

I like Canelo, but I'm picking Trout in this one. I think he's going to really shock Canelo with how good he is and dominate him. Maybe we'll even get a good series out of this!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I've made a thread before about this situation. I've never seen a Haymon fighter get jobbed.

Here it is if you're interested.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=586892
                  You're spot on!!!

Comment

I'm looking for Trout to outbox him. I think he's going to take him to territories Canelo has never been to.

Comment

Working...
                    X