Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In what fight has your prediction on the outcome been the most wrong...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    All of us watching the fight live on TV, about 5 to 6 of us if I remember right, were talking minutes before the fight how tyson would bamboozle holy to kingdom come. We were all silent during the fight.
    I know I know. I said who didn't get that wrong

Mike Tyson was my favourite fighter at the time. I was so confident he would win it, I don't think I've ever been so confident.

Holyfield really whooped him.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
      This is true, Marquez always had a style advantage over pac. i don't get why anybody would find that outcome unexpected when they both fought 2 hard close fights before.
      I thought it would be a blowout because Marquez would be slow and out of his element at the weight. I expected the style not to matter at all.

Comment

De La Hoya v Pacquiao
        Morales V Maidana
        Montiel V Donaire
        Klitschko vs Sanders

With all the talk of Pacquiao being too small, I expected the bigger Oscar to dominate Pacquiao.

Definitely thought Morales had made a horrible choice and was going to get killed against Maidana.

Expected Montiel to go to war against Donaire and pull out the win.

Comment

When Douglas beat Tyson

Comment

All of us watching the fight live on TV, about 5 to 6 of us if I remember right, were talking minutes before the fight how tyson would bamboozle holy to kingdom come. We were all silent during the fight.
            That's the second PPV I ever remember seeing. I was 9 and remember how that fight was all about Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I know I know. I said who didn't get that wrong

Mike Tyson was my favourite fighter at the time. I was so confident he would win it, I don't think I've ever been so confident.

Holyfield really whooped him.
              I knew what you said, just relating a story on how a group of people were sort of pwned by holyfield.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                That's the second PPV I ever remember seeing. I was 9 and remember how that fight was all about Tyson.
                You were 9? Damn, I'm ****in old.

Comment

I'm gonna go back as far as 2007-present, i'll have to say Pacquiao-Marquez III. Although I only made one bet on that fight, which was that Marquez does not get KO'ed in 5 rounds or less like a poster predicted, I did think Marquez would get knocked out late, I just couldn't bet against Marquez. Instead Marquez schooled Pacquiao and appeared to have won the fight, only to get robbed in the end. Coming in with 4 KD's suffered against Pacquiao in total, didn't even get KD'ed once in the trilogy vs this falsely advertised new and improved Pacquiao, while he was an aging Marquez who was at a weight class where he already was made to look like he didn't belong in.

Comment

I knew what you said, just relating a story on how a group of people were sort of pwned by holyfield.
                    Oh

Yeah, same thing for me.

Everyone was talking about how Holyfield needs to retire. I was saying the same thing. Think I predicted 4 round KO or something like that.

Ahhh, man. Where does the time go.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      When Douglas beat Tyson
                      Damn how old were you in 1990, like 1 or 2 and you were making predictions already?

Comment

Working...
                      X