Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook is fighting Miguel Cotto in the UK in December.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto tko late. Brook is too injury prone. I think Cotto should retire bow. He's had a wonderful career and it's time to ride off into the sunset.

Brook should stick to welterweight and fight Amir Khan. They both keep dancing around each other and I'm fed up with it. Just fight already! 😲

Comment

Great fukin fight for Cotto. Probably draws a big crowd in UK aswell.

Kell should do some tune ups until his eye injury heals completely tho. He has already fought 2 killers in a row and now he's fighting Cotto?? Hearn is throwing his man to the wolves. He is the complete opposite of Haymon lol

Comment

I really wanted to see Cotto fight Mikey Garcia and see Mikey test himself at a higher weight!

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
          Great fukin fight for Cotto. Probably draws a big crowd in UK aswell.

Kell should do some tune ups until his eye injury heals completely tho. He has already fought 2 killers in a row and now he's fighting Cotto?? Hearn is throwing his man to the wolves. He is the complete opposite of Haymon lol
          he should just stay inactive until his eye heals completely then.

Comment

Great way for Cotto to say good bye, he actually is known over here and getting him to finish his career here would be a real coup.

Comment

OP has made this up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Great way for Cotto to say good bye, he actually is known over here and getting him to finish his career here would be a real coup.
                You think they can afford Cotto for Brook though, Ray?

Would love for it to be true. How much is Cotto making these days? Must be a few million at least.

Comment

This would be a great fight if it gets made. Little surprised if Cotto is going out on his last fight in the U.K. though. He said he wanted his last fight to be in Madison Square Garden. But, there can be a lot of money to be made in the U.K. filling a 90K seat arena. Wonder how much Brook has left and if his eye sockets can take a Cotto left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    he should just stay inactive until his eye heals completely then.
                    True but how can he know If its completely healed without fighting?

Im sure he thought it was healed before the Spence fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      You think they can afford Cotto for Brook though, Ray?

Would love for it to be true. How much is Cotto making these days? Must be a few million at least.
                      Lol I was thinking the same thing, I didn't want to sound negative before someone calls me a Kell Brook hater, to be honest maybe they would have to give him like 85% of whatever they make PPV/gate wise. I would love to see Cotto here doe. So whatever they have to do to make him come here I hope they can pull it off.

Comment

Working...
                      X