Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has everything in the U.S.A. become so politically divided?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    Actually I'd say attitudes like the one you're sporting there divide people more than anything else.

You post a meme about Speedy Gonzalez racing across the border and then laughing about a woman being murdered by an illegal immigrant as if it's some sort of SJW victory.

And in this thread you bring up a war that's been over with for 150 years. Keep bringing up old, divisive ****.

That kind of attitude is the problem more than anything else.
    Riiight and who exactly politicized that case? Why a certain group of people have a personal interest in it?

BTW I never said anything about the woman who was killed by a ricochet (accidentally according to the court of law) I'm laughing at the morons who were crying about wetba@cks and how diverse the country is

Comment

It has been planned by the elites.

Comment

Liberalism is inevitable. When everything in society is so easy to obtain, the people forget what it’s like to have a real struggle. For example: The mindset of guys like MotorCity Cobra. Complains about injustices, yet sits at home posting all day long complaining about a criminal who got shot because he trolled a cop... all while he’s on his iPhone playing on his WiFi.

When you mix mentalities like that (which truly is a disorder) with those who have actual values, you get a big divide. Especially with how many people fall into the “follower” lane in this country. People who are successful don’t have that weak mentality. But when they speak up, they’re called bigots and racists.

People can name the names of the Kardashians, but don’t know what the Treaty of Versailles is. They’d much rather be buried face down in their Facebook than read a book.

We have a culture problem, and it stems from getting away from religion, discipline and integrity.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          It has been planned by the elites.
          I used to think this idea was a nutty conspiracy theory but now think it is definitely true to an extent.

The policy that the elites create purposely does just enough to keep the middle class quality of life just above the level needed to keep them from rioting.

Comment

Atheist Jew oligarchs and their media conglomerates are responsible.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Liberalism is inevitable. When everything in society is so easy to obtain, the people forget what it’s like to have a real struggle. For example: The mindset of guys like MotorCity Cobra. Complains about injustices, yet sits at home posting all day long complaining about a criminal who got shot because he trolled a cop... all while he’s on his iPhone playing on his WiFi.

When you mix mentalities like that (which truly is a disorder) with those who have actual values, you get a big divide. Especially with how many people fall into the “follower” lane in this country. People who are successful don’t have that weak mentality. But when they speak up, they’re called bigots and racists.

People can name the names of the Kardashians, but don’t know what the Treaty of Versailles is. They’d much rather be buried face down in their Facebook than read a book.

We have a culture problem, and it stems from getting away from religion, discipline and integrity.
              Are you under the impression that all liberals are not successful

You drank a big gulp of the koolaid if you think all Dems are lazy or that religion is needed to keep social order.

This post itself is a great example of what's wrong with this country - lazily allowing confirmation bias to push you to an equilibrium of "everyone on the other side is bad and trying to ruin this country!"
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-03-2017, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Not at all. I think there definitely are liberals who are successful, but it's just a very low percentage. They may act that way and express certain views, but deep down they have a conservative foundation. Most of them are in the middle.

This post itself is a great example of what's wrong with this country - lazily allowing confirmation bias to push you to an equilibrium of "everyone on the other side is bad and trying to ruin this country!"
                Wrong. Liberalism IS a disorder. The sooner this country gets that through their heads the better. When you immediately look for the EXCUSE in a matter, instead of the RESPONSIBILITY of it... you have a liberal. It's a very dangerous thing to teach someone to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  Not at all. I think there definitely are liberals who are successful, but it's just a very low percentage. They may act that way and express certain views, but deep down they have a conservative foundation. Most of them are in the middle.

Wrong. Liberalism IS a disorder. The sooner this country gets that through their heads the better. When you immediately look for the EXCUSE in a matter, instead of the RESPONSIBILITY of it... you have a liberal. It's a very dangerous thing to teach someone to do.

You drank a big gulp of the koolaid if you think all Dems are lazy or that religion is needed to keep social order.

After I got out of the military I started working corrections so I went from 1 majority conservative to another. It wasnt until I went to college that I encountered a majority liberal environment. So I have always found it funny when I hear people insinuate liberals are uneducated or unsuccessful. Id say 85% of my professors were libs and about 20% of that were SUPER libs. All were driving luxury cars earning over 100k per year.

I am very glad I had went to college because I was sorta brainwashed as a conservative at an early adulthood. College made me realize there can be gray in a black and white story. Thats why I stand as a Moderate/Republicrat/Conservative-Democrat/Liberal- Republican.

Comment

Politics in the US have been the same from the beginning. If anything it may even be a bit tamer than it was back in the day. Go back and read up on the debates between the Federalists and the Anti-Federalists and the news paper articles surrounding them. Learn about duels and how a sitting Vice President, Aaron Burr, killed Alexander Hamilton, which was far from an isolated incident. Mother****ers were straight up gangsters back then. The only difference is the internet coupled with social media has just increased the amount of people engaged in propaganda and misinformation. The basic premise of politics hasn't changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      After I got out of the military I started working corrections so I went from 1 majority conservative to another. It wasnt until I went to college that I encountered a majority liberal environment. So I have always found it funny when I hear people insinuate liberals are uneducated or unsuccessful. Id say 85% of my professors were libs and about 20% of that were SUPER libs. All were driving luxury cars earning over 100k per year.

I am very glad I had went to college because I was sorta brainwashed as a conservative at an early adulthood. College made me realize there can be gray in a black and white story. Thats why I stand as a Moderate/Republicrat/Conservative-Democrat/Liberal- Republican.
                      You’re basically saying that the mindset of people who will defend this country are overshadowed to the views of entitled kids in college who would never pick up a rifle and defend this homeland.

Lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X