No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Crushes Shabranskyy in Two, Wins WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    yet he won the 1st fight and was even on the 2nd one until g a y man ward touched his balls.
    If ward would do it once than that would not make much of a point. But after that point Ward starting hitting low again and again while enjoying total support from judge. He went on with 3 low blows one after another and even that could not stop Kovalev so that snakehead (what they call judge) stepped in to stop the fight - KO by low blow... what the hell is going on with boxing in US? What is really funny is that this is guy calling himself SoG and is constantly cheating while playing the good guy in public. Works for known satanist (just check youtube about free mason JZ) while saying to be true Christian. Son of Hypocrisy – that would be right name for Ward.

Comment

• Kind of funny how much more effective Kovalev is when he's not getting head-butted and punched in the balls - there are too many Black refs though wtf... I would never fight a Black fighter with a Black ref.. I would just pull out of the fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by TudorMiron View Post
        If ward would do it once than that would not make much of a point. But after that point Ward starting hitting low again and again while enjoying total support from judge. He went on with 3 low blows one after another and even that could not stop Kovalev so that snakehead (what they call judge) stepped in to stop the fight - KO by low blow... what the hell is going on with boxing in US? What is really funny is that this is guy calling himself SoG and is constantly cheating while playing the good guy in public. Works for known satanist (just check youtube about free mason JZ) while saying to be true Christian. Son of Hypocrisy – that would be right name for Ward.
        You can see the difference with Black refs and Black fighters and low blows...

McGregor hits Floyd on the bottom of the waist pad and the ref jumps in while Floyd was hurt...

Ward continues to low-blow, including a heat butt to the groin... and the ref ACTUALLY STOPPED THE FIGHT ON A LOW BLOW!!!

Comment

• From my view of the Shabransky fight, at least 2 of the knock downs came from Kovalev rights that actually landed as clubbing blows on the backside of Shabransky's ear. That has as much to do with Shabransky's deficiencies in defense and ducking into Kovalev's onslaught as any suspected, diminished accuracy on Kovalev's part but what I want to see as a fan, is/are deeper water fights against a game opponent(s). All this dirty laundry about training camps after the Ward losses have been an embarrassment for Kovalev and his arguments that he learned all he needs to know fighting in the streets only served to reinforce that he's a heavy hitter with an eye toward early round finishes who leaves alot to be desired when the bout goes beyond a bar brawl/ mop up. If he's going to regain credibility as an A list fighter and not as a knock out artist hoisted up against sub par competition by the dick grabbing media I'd like to see a more challenging match up in March or whenever he secures a fight again.

Comment

• I didn't watch the fight but I've learned a few things from reading some of these comments.

1. KOs are still like shinny objects to a lot of posters on here. As soon as they see one they start chasing it like a cat chasing a light on a wall.

2. Adonis Stevenson is called "Chickenson" by the guy who quickly left the ring when he saw him in a post fight interview.

3. Poor discipline is actually a legitimate excuse for losing a fight. "How can you expect my guy to win when he was drinking vodka and eating sugar?"

Comment

• Make Kov/Barrera next. If Kov gets through Barrera, then Kov/Gvodzyk. If Barrera/Bivol happens, then maybe Kov/Browne?

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                I didn't watch the fight but I've learned a few things from reading some of these comments.

1. KOs are still like shinny objects to a lot of posters on here. As soon as they see one they start chasing it like a cat chasing a light on a wall.

2. Adonis Stevenson is called "Chickenson" by the guy who quickly left the ring when he saw him in a post fight interview.

3. Poor discipline is actually a legitimate excuse for losing a fight. "How can you expect my guy to win when he was drinking vodka and eating sugar?"
                Are you naturally ******ed, or were you dropped on your head as a baby? Kovalev left the ring when Stevenson stepped in? Are you talking about after the 2nd Jean Pascal fight? Perhaps you should rewatch the whole scene.

Everyone loves a good knockdown and knockout, but you must enjoy watching holding, fouling, and wrestling throughout a boxing match.

And yes being on a roll of drinking plenty of alcohol and other bad habits will definitely hurt a fighter’s performance at the elite level.
                Last edited by Vlad_; 11-26-2017, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Are you naturally ******ed, or were you dropped on your head as a baby? Kovalev left the ring when Stevenson stepped in? Are you talking about after the 2nd Jean Pascal fight? Perhaps you should rewatch the whole scene.

Everyone loves a good knockdown and knockout, but you must enjoy watching holding, fouling, and wrestling throughout a boxing match.

And yes being on a roll of drinking plenty of alcohol and other bad habits will definitely hurt a fighter’s performance at the elite level.
                  You know you're the biggest ****** on this site and that says a lot when you have so much competition.

Your third paragraph is exhibit A. Everyone knows poor discipline hurts a fighter's performance but only a ****** would use it to justify the reason for their fighter losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Make Kov/Barrera next. If Kov gets through Barrera, then Kov/Gvodzyk. If Barrera/Bivol happens, then maybe Kov/Browne?
                    ... in fact, Gvozdyk (who was ranked at #1 by WBO) was the one entitled to fight for the belt right now...

Comment

• It shows you even though I do not like him the class that Ward had and how he was Head and Shoulders above kovalev I still feel in the next 18 months Ward could come back mostly for the money he did not earn Megabucks in his title defenses

Comment

Working...
                      X