No announcement yet.

Chris Eubank Jnr is trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Eubank Jnr is trash

There i said it..the guy has improved more than i thought he would, but hes Euro level and nothing more.

His Footwork is terrible, no defence, dreadful head movement. Even against this Turkish guy, who is C level at bes, he was getting clocked and showed not high punch output until he landed.

His win over Abraham, was a good win ill give him that, but we all Know Abrahams limitations. but i feel assuming Groves is even 70% of the fighter that fought Froch, then i expect a easy points win.

I will give Eubank jnr this, i think he has a good chin like his father, but other than that hes technically awful.

If he somehow lucks out against Groves i expect the Callum Smith to Body shot him to Death.

Cannot believe the numpties on here fall for this guys hype???/

Eubank is going to clean out 168, too explosive for anyone there, If Badou Jack didn't move up he'd easily take on Eubank but too bad for Eubank haters

Comment

Did you bet your months wages on yildirim or something?

Comment

Do you ever wonder, slimshandy69, what motivates you to come on here and bash a fighter such as Chris Eubank Jr.? He most certainly isn't "trash". He is a good fighter, albeit a small Super Middleweight. You are already preparing to not give him credit if he gets passed George Groves? That is really sad. "If he lucks out against Groves...", haha!

Comment

Could OP be Lily Allen?

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
            Do you ever wonder, slimshandy69, what motivates you to come on here and bash a fighter such as Chris Eubank Jr.? He most certainly isn't "trash". He is a good fighter, albeit a small Super Middleweight. You are already preparing to not give him credit if he gets passed George Groves? That is really sad. "If he lucks out against Groves...", haha!

Assuming Groves wins, yes he will beat Eubank, Eubank was severely schooled by BJS until saunders gassed. Hes limited, be honest.

Go through some world class names that Eubank Jnr has beaten to honestly say why he deserves to win this tournament.

Tell me what he does well, to prove to me that he will beat Groves, Callum smith, Degale etc...you cant, he is crap.

As i say, he is a poor mans Kell Brook(whom i called on here that would struggle at world level), but FOR All Kell Brooks limitations, hes still better than Eubank Jnr in every category.

But believe the hype train, i will be there to catch you my pedigree chums when the Eubank Jnr Ice train breaks....

Comment

If Eubanks skin colour was lighter, OP would be all up his nuts

Comment

The thing is, there isn't a Chris Eubank Jr. hypetrain? I don't get why you think there is? The Eubank's have basically been blacklisted by all of the bigtime promoters in the UK and are forging their own path. They get minimal hype and have had to get their own TV deal. If it wasn't for ITV he'd have to resort to being a road warrior, Glen Johnson style, to even get fights. The only criticism I have is them lauding the IBO title as having any meaning.

Comment

I'm not going overboard on Jr yet because styles make fights and Yilderim was absolutely made for him.

But I always thought the missing ingredient he needed to be a world beater was power. Unless Yilderim has a glass jaw as well as lead feet, Jr seems to have found that power by moving up to 168.

Comment

I thought he looked pretty basic until the fight on Saturday. He had some flashes of good technique, speed, and power. I'm curious to see how he does against Groves.

I don't know how he's classified as trash after knocking out an undefeated fighter inside of 3.

Comment

Working...
                    X