Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty damn sad when the guy who hates playing Gotcha! is better at it than the fool who plays it all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      In a series of tweets Monday night, President Trump said the U.S. territory's old electrical grid was "devastated." He also appeared critical of the island's financial problems, tweeting they owed "billions of dollars to Wall Street and the banks which, sadly, must be dealt with."

Source:
      https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-puerto-rico-tweet-humanitarian-crisis-hurricane-maria-aftermath/

Quit playing Gotcha! and do some basic research before popping off.
      Like i said. You're bringing up old news to change the subject because you got caught not knowing what you're talking about. I posted a video of Trump telling the people of PR the hurricaine relief has has hurt the budget (nothing about their financial situation) and you jump the gun and claimed he was talking about there financial situation. You got proven wrong so you post an article about him talking about their financial situation a week ago. Not today. A week ago. Today he talked about the hurricane relief efforts hurting the budget. Not PR's financial situation. The hurricane relief efforts hurting the budget

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Like i said. You're bringing up old news to change the subject because you got caught not knowing what you're talking about.
        Lmfao!!!

The topic is Trump and Puerto Rico's financial situation.

I cited something Trump said a few days ago about Puerto Rico's financial situation.

What part of this has managed to confuse you??

Comment

• As to the hurricane relief, it is costing us money and thus affecting the budget. Trump speaks the truth.

Has this also somehow confused you?

Comment

You got plans yet for what you'll be doing during your upcoming ban?

I don't make plan for something that would never happen.

Comment

Like i said. You're bringing up old news to change the subject because you got caught not knowing what you're talking about. I posted a video of Trump telling the people of PR the hurricaine relief has has hurt the budget (nothing about their financial situation) and you jump the gun and claimed he was talking about there financial situation. You got proven wrong so you post an article about him talking about their financial situation a week ago. Not today. A week ago. Today he talked about the hurricane relief efforts hurting the budget. Not PR's financial situation. The hurricane relief efforts hurting the budget
              Ouch. way not to fall for the ookie doke!

Comment

Lmfao!!!

The topic is Trump and Puerto Rico's financial situation.

I cited something Trump said a few days ago about Puerto Rico's financial situation.

What part of this has managed to confuse you??
                No that's not the topic & you aren't going to change the topic. The topic is Trump telling Puerto Rico that their hurricane relief has hurt the budget. You are literally the only person I've seen try to claim he was talking about their financial situation. I follow Cernovich, Bill Mitchell, Paul Joseph Watson, Jack Posobiec, Fox News. Some of the most ardent Trump supporters. None of them are denying what he was talking about. They've made excuses why he said it. But they arent denying he was talking about hurricane relief, not their financial situation. You're once again making stuff up in your head, living in your own world.

Comment

No that's not the topic & you aren't going to change the topic. The topic is Trump telling Puerto Rico that their hurricane relief has hurt the budget.
                  Ok then, we'll go there. Fine by me.

It has indeed hurt the budget.

Large expenses hurt budgets.

Hurricane relief is a large expense.

Did you really need me to explain that simple, basic concept to you??

Comment

It sure is a large expense. But it's an expense we pay to help citizens of the US. Why throw it in their face? I don't recall telling Texas or Florida they've hurt the budget.

Comment

Respect muh military

Comment

Working...
                      X