Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm Now #1 at 147, Keith Thurman Must Face Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO. So wait he wants to fight a non title holder? Whatever happened to being undisputed? Damn boy wants no part of crawford.

Comment

Keep hiding from Crawford

You can run but the world has you sussed

Comment

Profile-wise spence is getting up there. But 147 is an open book, Thurman is not the man anymore but we still have Porter, Crawford and Garcia. So lets see how this plays out in 2019.

Comment

But Thurman isnt active, Crawford is. Errol not acknowledging what the public want.

Comment

maybe season 3 WBSS will be at 147. Would sure get rid of all the speculation.

Comment

Although I can't stand Thurman's circus act excuses he needs a tune up whenever he returns. Spence should demand Porter and Crawford. They have belts.

Comment

Spence, Crawford and Thurman all think they're #1, and all 3 have a decent claim to it. But until they fight each other it's all speculation. Thurman's coming back from Injury, so any possible fight against him before he's back up to speed will prove nothing. Until at least spring-summer 19, there's no possibility of a better fight at WW than Crawford-Spence. Let's just see if ol' Bob and Al can sit down and negotiate the fight though.... I'll not hold my breath.

Comment

Thurman is hiding behind something...he is no bogeyman for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    maybe season 3 WBSS will be at 147. Would sure get rid of all the speculation.
                    Would love it mate, but unfortunately I think there's too many ego's at the weight for it to come off. That's before bringing the promoters into things as well, Arum and Haymon don't play well together for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
                      Would love it mate, but unfortunately I think there's too many ego's at the weight for it to come off. That's before bringing the promoters into things as well, Arum and Haymon don't play well together for some reason.
                      From what I heard, 175 was basically a lock for season 2 until Kovalev pulled out at the insistence of Kathy Duva. If that’s true, then Arum and Haymon has their LHW fighters in the tournament and Duva is the reason we don’t see that tournament.

Comment

Working...
                      X