No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    We need to stop voter suppression, also creative districting. From both sides.

National ID would solve the problem of voter suppression and voter fraud.

But anti national ID feelings is strong. I just dont understand why your state I'd, green card or citizenship, tax Id, social security, etc. cant be on one ****ing I'd.

Congressional districts should be based on already drawn up counties and give each county a congressman depending on population.

Redrawing districts to suit one party or another is stupid and should be so illegal imo.
    Agreed to everything yiu said.

Comment

Seeing that **** makes my blood boil

Worst president in my lifetime imo

Trump is a buffoon but he hasn't actually done anything bad or I disagree with too much

Obama did a lot of damage
      Damage? What damage?

Comment

We need to stop voter suppression, also creative districting. From both sides.

National ID would solve the problem of voter suppression and voter fraud.

But anti national ID feelings is strong. I just dont understand why your state I'd, green card or citizenship, tax Id, social security, etc. cant be on one ****ing I'd.

Congressional districts should be based on already drawn up counties and give each county a congressman depending on population.

Redrawing districts to suit one party or another is stupid and should be so illegal imo.
        Well said..........
        Tua for president!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dero Zelay View Post
          SAs turned him into a little dancing monkey:

What a ackward geek. But for his daddy’s millions trump would have never gotten any pu ss y.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
            Good on Mueller for ignoring all this politicised garbage and pushing on.

It's clear now this won't be a factor in the midterms so we can see how the people vote based on other issues.
            Because there's DOJ policy that within 60 days there shouldn't be news that could affect the elections. Comey did it and that's why he was fired (officially). And Rosenstien was the one who wrote the memo. So Trump fired Comey for the way he handled the Hillary investigation two weeks before the election (officially) which helped Trump win.

Comment

• Comment

• Or money....

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  Is there a residence requirement for active military?

The meme would still apply to those are are no longer active. Would it not?

He’s an idiot.

Veterans don’t carry military id’s when they’ve been discharged.

Your id is expired and invalid.

You maybe in the v a healthcare system which issues you an i d.

Make no mistake about it though it’s not a military active or reservist i d.

Ole wanna be blanquito has no idea what she’s talking about.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X