No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    A hipster will drink different beers just for the sake of being different, just so they can tell people that "oh I like this beer from Belgium, you probably never heard of it".
    True.......

Comment

• LOLOL oh man my brothers are something else man, so I get a call that my older brother Jose got put in the clank, (AND not the Jose who posts here ) for making "terrorist" threats and assault.... So glad that I'm still somehow not the bad seed.
      Last edited by Rudyo; 03-29-2016, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UhRowRudyo! View Post
        True.......
        How would you know to agree with that? You are under 36 for sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          How would you know to agree with that? You are under 36 for sure!
          Hipsters are my generation doe Zarkou, I got a long while to go til 36 lol.

Comment

Hipsters are my generation doe Zarkou, I got a long while to go til 36 lol.
            I envy you, youth is wasted on the young. Please don't tell me that you waste hours upon hours playing video games, and live with your parents???

Lie to me!! Please!! I want to know the next generation are more than tech users???

Tell me they understand the diff between npn, and pnp transistors is?? Tell me you know what a Karnaugh map is?? Tell me you dream of Boolean mathematics??? Don't kill me kid!
            Last edited by Zaroku; 03-29-2016, 11:03 AM.

Comment

I envy you, youth is wasted on the young. Please don't tell me that you waste hours upon hours playing video games, and live with your parents???

Lie to me!!
              No i wasted it having 2 kids too early

Nah, the only game system I have are old ones. I'm no good at em
              Last edited by Rudyo; 03-29-2016, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Nope, that is great news!! You made me happy. Very happy.. Be better than your parents. Be better than you think you can be!!! Thank god!! Never doubt yourself, stay steady!!! You got it good my friend. I am happy now!!!

Comment

Hear me now, and believe me when it happens, you are blessed, your worse day, is better than starving people globally.. Most important job in the world, is being a father!! Peace my friend!!!

Comment

Hear me now, and believe me when it happens, you are blessed, your worse day, is better than starving people globally.. Most important job in the world, is being a father!! Peace my friend!!!
                    Most inspirational drunk lang post ever

Comment

Most inspirational drunk lang post ever
                      Thank you! Now back to my bottle filled with vodka & juice!

Like mother's milk or baby formula!

Comment

Working...
                      X