Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

call me crazy..but i think holyfield beats valuev!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• call me crazy..but i think holyfield beats valuev!!!!!!!!!

comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!valuev is slow,lacks power.and is a 1-2 machine..not saying holyfield is a top 10 fighter..but even at this point of his career he's better than valuev..i think he had a good showing against sutlen at 45.................war holyfield

You might be crazy I think. I can't see it. Holy barely looks alive out there let alone capable of beating this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
      You might be crazy I think. I can't see it. Holy barely looks alive out there let alone capable of beating this guy.
      to be honest i do here that alot

Comment

I dont think so, but I would be very glad.

This motivation, however, is illogical, I would much rather watch either of the klitschko brothers beat up valuev, since they would be able to do it in a much more destructive manner then Evander.

Comment

Hell no.. Valuev might put Holyfield into a coma. I will pray for Holyfield not get hurt.. This fight is BS.

Comment

I could see a Holyfield win but if he won, what if they put him in with one of the Klits? Holyfield's so delusional that he wouldn't retire even he won.

Comment

Originally posted by playaballer1 View Post
              Hell no.. Valuev might put Holyfield into a coma. I will pray for Holyfield not get hurt.. This fight is BS.
              lol!!!!!!!!1have you ever seen this guy fight???he has 0 power

Comment

As a fan of Evander's, I'm kinda hoping for him to lose this one. Because if he wins, that'll mean a bout between either of the Klits, or someone like Haye or Arreola, all of who would put him in the hospital. If he promises to retire permanently however, I'll root for him against the freak show.

Comment

Originally posted by KOTheFat View Post
                  I could see a Holyfield win but if he won, what if they put him in with one of the Klits? Holyfield's so delusional that he wouldn't retire even he won.
                  lol hey i said valuev..holyfield can proceed at his own risk!!!!! a klit fight is suicide

Comment

valuev will knock him out in 5 rounds
                    this fight is a disgrace

Comment

Working...
                    X