Clear All

• You're just a waste of time man..

I'll let you have the last word

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      You're just a waste of time man..

I'll let you have the last word
      I wasn't asking for the last word.

I was asking you to source your assertions.

Obviously that was just too much for you.

Learn from this lesson. Next time, don't spew nonsense you can't source. Someone who knows their stuff may call you out on it.

You also ducked my questions, but I really shouldn't pile on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

The Civil War was only over money and taxes... Without slavery there is no Industrial Revolution

Secondly, You said blacks benefited from more government assistance programs than whites. You haven't provided one source

And what I said was the US benefited by over a billion in profits off slavery.

I knew you would dance. Just like I predicted

Nice playing
        Industrial revolution started in Europe, Britain primarily.

Comment

• We Wuz Kangz and Sheiit

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            You've still not addressed this:

African blacks sold their brothers to the white Americans.

How much responsibility for African slavery do you assign to them?

Do American blacks deserve reparations from Africans too?
            Jesus Christ. In this thread, too? What is wrong with you people.

This is the second time I'm going to post this here:

In the beginning there were slave raids where whites would kidnap blacks to make them slaves. This was perceived as being too dangerous for them, so they thought of another way.

They then began to encourage Africans to sell their prisoners of war.

1. The prisoners of war were not seen as the same as those who captured them. It's not like they thought they were selling their own people. They were selling people they conquered.

2. They couldn't have known what they were selling them into. In Africa, prisoners and slaves had certain rights and they were not treated the same as slaves were treated who were taken as part of the Atlantic Slave Trade.

3. The major factor in Africans selling Africans was because of guns. Whites would go to one tribe and tell them that they would sell guns to another tribe and stir up animosity between both sides in order to get the tribe to continuously provide them with more and more slaves in exchange for guns. The tribes would agree because they knew their existence depended on purchasing guns to compete against the real or perceived threat of other tribes. They were also faced with being attacked by whites with guns and made slaves themselves if they didn't provide slaves.

Do you understand this shlt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
              We Wuz Kangz and Sheiit
              Actually, "we wuz."

What's the point?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  This:

Your source citation did not specify that.
                  In the first two decades of affirmative action, white women saw more growth in their careers than any racial group. Columbia University law professor Kimberlé Crenshaw explained in her 2006 essay “Framing Affirmative Action” why depicting a black person as the poster child for affirmative action is flawed. “The primary beneficiaries of affirmative action have been Euro-American women,” she wrote.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0353fbb33e1bb

I think what he was trying to tell you is that you could have found this info on your own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                    Don't worry about that. Just grab 'em by the pussay. You'll be iight.

We wuz sexually harrassin' broads.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 02-22-2018, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• I always wondered if that pic was legit hieroglyphics or just photoshopped

Comment

Working...
                      X