No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Warns: Crawford Can Win, But Pacquiao is NO Postol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Luthor View Post
    Good analysis by Bradley but I do not expect Pacquiao to get in the ring with Crawford. Crawford's abilities are far too great a threat to Pacquiao's defensive liabilities.
    Pacman has never been good against a boxer in there prime. 1st fight erik morlas. Marquez, Floyd,
    Oscar was gone in the pac fight or he would have blew through him.
    I think crawford has the abiltity to beat Pac as well as long as he doesn't try and brawl with him. Jmo.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      This is TOTALLY inaccurate kid. Manny is one of the best defensive fighters in all of boxing. He is a far better defensive fighter than Crawford. You gotta be a Floyd fan for saying that BS. Smh. Manny's skill set goes over a lot of people's head, man. He also has the best foot work in the game. He is one of the best counter punchers in the game. He is one of the fastest fighters in the game. Nobody punches with the speed and power of Manny at the same time. So, what are Crawford abilities again? You act as if Manny don't have a chance. Guess what? Good you all think this. I HOPE they make this fight. Manny wants Crawford and my guess is, it WILL happen in December. Merry Christmas.
      Why does Manny's trainer think that Manny is not ready for Crawford? It can't be his "layoff" because he just fought this spring. Freddie must see something you don't.

Comment

Don't listen to Freddie...

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Why does Manny's trainer think that Manny is not ready for Crawford? It can't be his "layoff" because he just fought this spring. Freddie must see something you don't.

Maybe Freddie is saying this so they make the fight. To build interest in the fight. He has done this for years. It was Crawford's handler's who said no to Arum and Manny before the 3rd Bradley fight. Manny chose Crawford. Did you know this???? Anyway, Freddie also said that Cotto and Postol was his favorite students. Do you believe him? LoL. Manny is and still remains his most accomplished pupil because he's "special". FACTS. Freddie needs to learn how to STFU sometimes. Smh. But I see what he is doing. He is luring interest in the fight. Don't listen to him. Manny CAN and most likely beats Crawford UNLESS he gets old over night, which is possible. But based on what he did in April, against the 3rd best welterweight, Crawford loses.

Comment

Manny pacquiao is a phenomenon. Its scary watching him live. I was in attendance this passed weekend, as well as back on April 9th when he fought tim. NO ONE is good enough to beat pacquiao unless you have marquez power pellets. ALL i have to say is good luck TBUD, Manny is another BHOP, a dream killer for the youth, beats everyone to a pulp. One way or another manny will get through, TBUD isnt the best and he looked great against a guy who obviously didnt fight using his traits. Tbud moves too much, IMO. Tim likes anyone whos against manny, I WONDER WHY lol.

Comment

Dude...

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
            Manny pacquiao is a phenomenon. Its scary watching him live. I was in attendance this passed weekend, as well as back on April 9th when he fought tim. NO ONE is good enough to beat pacquiao unless you have marquez power pellets. ALL i have to say is good luck TBUD, Manny is another BHOP, a dream killer for the youth, beats everyone to a pulp. One way or another manny will get through, TBUD isnt the best and he looked great against a guy who obviously didnt fight using his traits. Tbud moves too much, IMO. Tim likes anyone whos against manny, I WONDER WHY lol.

I couldn't have said it better. When you break down Manny's career, he is probably the most dominant fighter in boxing history. Here's why. His first 3 pro losses, came to GROWN men when he was still just a teenager. He didn't lose again until he fought Morales in the first fight. He then went on a dominant reign of terror for almost 10 years!!!! Here is where it gets tricky. He was robbed against Bradley in the first fight. Roidquez was juiced and cheated in the 4th fight. Floyd was roided and had every advantage possible. Manny tore his rotator's cuff in the 4th round. Floyd STILL couldn't have his way with Manny! Manny was hitting him with right hooks, lead straight lefts, jabs to the mouth, and even popped Floyd with a double straight left!!! He out countered Floyd, out sped Floyd, out landed Floyd. All of this with an injured shoulder. Floyd is at least a FULL weight class bigger than Manny. Smh. So, in conclusion, IMO Manny has not been clearly beaten since Morales 1!

Comment

This is TOTALLY inaccurate kid. Manny is one of the best defensive fighters in all of boxing. He is a far better defensive fighter than Crawford. You gotta be a Floyd fan for saying that BS. Smh. Manny's skill set goes over a lot of people's head, man. He also has the best foot work in the game. He is one of the best counter punchers in the game. He is one of the fastest fighters in the game. Nobody punches with the speed and power of Manny at the same time. So, what are Crawford abilities again? You act as if Manny don't have a chance. Guess what? Good you all think this. I HOPE they make this fight. Manny wants Crawford and my guess is, it WILL happen in December. Merry Christmas.
              Simple facts:

Crawford opponents landed just 7.5 total punches per round (wgt. class avg.: 17.3) and 5.4 power shots per round (wgt. class avg.: 12.5). Yes Crawford's defensive numbers are better than Manny's. Crawford gets hit less than Pacquiao.

No one believes Manny has the best footwork in boxing. That's laughable.

Manny's speed and power?? When was the last time Manny's speed and power stopped an opponent? Answer....2012, that was 11 fights ago.

Crawford's abilities are obvious. Just ask Manny's trainer Freddie Roach...
              "I don't think we are going to accept or want the Crawford fight for Manny straight away.

"We will take it in the future, give me one warm-up fight and a fight right after that and then we can talk.

"It will be a tough match-up as Crawford can move for 12 rounds and is a pretty good puncher. He hits hard and emulates Floyd Mayweather Jr quite a bit in his style - he's like a younger version."

Of course Manny has a chance, he's an excellent boxer. You may want this fight but apparently Roach doesn't.

Being a fan doesn't mean you have to blindly loyal.

Comment

Manny is great, that's true but not considered a great defensive fighter. His greatest defense has always been his overwhelming offense. Manny can be timed if you can deal with the barrage of punches. He's predictable in that he does a stutter step, jab or a 1-2 the circles out to the right. He's hard to time but any exceptional counter puncher can do it.

Comment

Tim is much better the Crawford they're cool with each other so he won't say it. Crawford has better pop in his punches and that's it.

Comment

crawford's boxing ability at this point of his career would be a mismatch fighting a part time boxer/fighter named pac.

pac by murderous ko in the 5th round.

Comment

I couldn't have said it better. When you break down Manny's career, he is probably the most dominant fighter in boxing history. Here's why. His first 3 pro losses, came to GROWN men when he was still just a teenager. He didn't lose again until he fought Morales in the first fight. He then went on a dominant reign of terror for almost 10 years!!!! Here is where it gets tricky. He was robbed against Bradley in the first fight. Roidquez was juiced and cheated in the 4th fight. Floyd was roided and had every advantage possible. Manny tore his rotator's cuff in the 4th round. Floyd STILL couldn't have his way with Manny! Manny was hitting him with right hooks, lead straight lefts, jabs to the mouth, and even popped Floyd with a double straight left!!! He out countered Floyd, out sped Floyd, out landed Floyd. All of this with an injured shoulder. Floyd is at least a FULL weight class bigger than Manny. Smh. So, in conclusion, IMO Manny has not been clearly beaten since Morales 1!
                      When you breakdown Manny's career, he has lost 6 times. Your excuses are pathetic and inaccurate. Manny was 20 yrs old in his 2nd lost and his opponent, Singsurat, was 21. Manny's was 26 in his 3rd lost to a 28 yr old Morales. Yes that equals 6 years later, not 10. Then 7 years later, Manny lost twice in 2012 to Bradley and JMM. In no point in Manny's illustrious career has he gone 10 yrs without losing.

Manny hasn't fought below Welterweight since 2009. In that time he has fought 11 times at Welterweight and once at Jr Welterweight. In that same amount of time Mayweather has also not fought below Welterweight with 10 Welterweight fights and 2 Jr Middleweight fights. Simple math and common sense tells us that they are both Welterweights and have been for years.

Your conclusion is comic relief.
                      Last edited by Mr. Luthor; 07-27-2016, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X