View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 12:56 AM #13
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 22898 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,372,063.88
Total Points: 1,417,404.59
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback for giving back to the NSB community - SN!PER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
During the first attempted attack, runetime gets caught with the left flush to the face and is hurt. He runs while Manny stalks for the next 5 rds. Pac breaks him down over the next 3 until donetime is ready to quit.
Lol yea thats the way I see this going if Manny wins. Maybe or maybe not with a stoppage doe.

If Thurman comes to bang with Manny I can easily see him get dropped early & have to reaccess his plans like he's had to do before when hurt. I don't foresee Thurman pulling a SSM or AB exactly doe either. I think he'll make an attempt to actually win unlike those two.

That said I'm still picking Thurman, but Manny without question has paths to victory here.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote