Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Golovkin beat B level heavyweights like say David Tua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Golovkin beat B level heavyweights like say David Tua?

I have heard that he hits as hard as a heavyweight plus he has the speed factor.

A level guys like tyson and ali may be too much but what about guys like David Tua or razor Roddick?

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
    I have heard that he hits as hard as a heavyweight plus he has the speed factor.

A level guys like tyson and ali may be too much but what about guys like David Tua or razor Roddick?
    Tyson was in fact smaller than GGG wasn't he ? I'd say he's infinitely more skilled also, I don't see why not. It's all about the middle weight titles though, bring on Kell Brook.

Comment

you are an idiot.. razor ruddock would beat most heavyweights right now. Tua would knock GGG into a coma, Tyson would kill him.. Tyson smaller than GGG ARE YOU ****ING HIGH???

Comment

Originally posted by dazzo16 View Post
        you are an idiot.. razor ruddock would beat most heavyweights right now. Tua would knock GGG into a coma, Tyson would kill him.. Tyson smaller than GGG ARE YOU ****ING HIGH???
        Tyson was 5'9" to 5'10" golovkin is 5'10" and cuts loads of weight to make 160 I think he could be bigger than mike if he didn't have to make weight

Comment

What an IDIOTIC thread.

Comment

hes already beaten a heavyweight in Ishida funnily enough
            But someone like a prime Tua would knock him out in a few rounds.

Comment

No!! Lmfao! Tua would knock Golovkin out so badly it would come under investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                Tyson was 5'9" to 5'10" golovkin is 5'10" and cuts loads of weight to make 160 I think he could be bigger than mike if he didn't have to make weight
                1000000% troll ****.

Comment

Tua was a ****ing beast

Comment

So going up 15 pounds to fight Ward isn't enough for you. Now you want to throw him in with good heavyweights. GGG is the best middleweight fighting today. If you know of a middleweight who can beat him please let us know who he is. If you have no middleweight who can beat him then live the guy alone for fuksakes.

Comment

Working...
                    X