Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Iole : "Mayweather exposed as chicken"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After that article...there's not much that can be said...

Comment

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
      Did you even read my post moron?

Floyd is a coward for ducking the second fight and making stupid drug test demands.

But so is Manny for not accepting 14-day cut off the first time around.
      i agree that manny shiuld have taken the test, but him refusing it doesn't make him as much as a ***** as floyd. He was willing to be tested far stricter than what any fighter is required to, and given the fact that he has no history of cheating. He should have agreed to the test even though it is laced with malice, but im not faulting him for not accepting it.

Comment

im also starting to believe that if manny agreed to the testing the first time around, floyd would have found another way to get out of the fight. This is cause this time around, there are no more issues in the contract. Floyd just did not want to fight. Probably never did.

Comment

i really don't understand people here saying "its both their faults!" floyd didn't want to fight. He said it himself. I can't see how that's manny's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
            After that article...there's not much that can be said...
            floyd is simply a coward. There is no way around it

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
              im also starting to believe that if manny agreed to the testing the first time around, floyd would have found another way to get out of the fight. This is cause this time around, there are no more issues in the contract. Floyd just did not want to fight. Probably never did.
              That would exactly happen!

He would found another way to get out of the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                That would exactly happen!

He would found another way to get out of the fight!
                id like to think otherwise that at some point, floyd wanted to fight. Unfortunately, all evidence point to him being a ***** and coward. That is why there is no fight. Not cause of the testing, the purse split, the negotiations. Floyd is simply and clearly a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter H. White View Post
                  Not a prima donna like Floyd? Then why is he demanding these catchweights for a belt that is vacant? If he is truly the pound for pound king as you guys say, he should let Margarito fight at 154. Give one good reason why you won't let Manny fight at 154. He is fighting for the vacant WBC Super Welter/Light Middle belt. These belts are won at a max weight of 154 and they're giving it in a fight where both fighters can't go above 150? C'mon, man!
                  He has stretched his limits . His going for the 8th division. That speaks volumes in itslef. I know it doesn't sound nice that it's a catch weight. But pac is 5'6" small midget facing as always a bigger guy 5'11".

As I have told you, Floyd has to reach super middle to reach what pac has accomplished.
                  Lets say Floyd went to super middle weight and asked for a catch weight.. would you spare him that, knowing that it would even the playing field knowing his body frame is definitely for a welterweight?

Pac fighting margarito, is definitely handicapping. But catch weight is made for one reason. So that each fighter has the even chance of winning and that the skill will trump the fight not the advantage of weight. But skill will bring the fighter to win.

again evening out playing field. Pac is a natural light welterweight now. 140lbs. Going to 154 divisions is still gutsy in my view.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 07-28-2010, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
                    Because, even though the testing demands were beyond stupid, he should have accepted the 14 day cut off for the first fight. He was either scared (of needles?), or tried to call Mayweather's bluff. Either way, the boxing fans got robbed, and he looked like a *****.

There are no excuses, just like there are none for Floyd deciding he wants to spend more time with his family instead of fighting this time around.
                    from Ryann:

this answers it, i agree that manny shiuld have taken the test, but him refusing it doesn't make him as much as a ***** as floyd. He was willing to be tested far stricter than what any fighter is required to, and given the fact that he has no history of cheating. He should have agreed to the test even though it is laced with malice, but im not faulting him for not accepting it.

Comment

Great article. Mayweather knows that Pacquiao has a good chance of taking that '0' away from him.

Comment

Working...
                      X