No announcement yet.

Can Pacquiao Handle Cotto Body Shots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
    he won't get hit enough by them to have taken any toll.
    Cotto will bully Pacquiao.

Comment

He wont need to take them he just wont get hit by them..

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        Pac couldn't handle Cotto's body or head shots. He's too ****in small.
        i agree their gona have to drain cotto. cotto deserves the payday alot more than floyd but it better not be at 142.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
          That's what Hatton said.
          WTF dude Don't compare that Hatton to Cotto. Don't do that to Cotto please.

Cotto is much better.

Comment

Pacquiao cant handle a body shot from Cotto. Despite Pacquiao's iron body training, he has never taken a shot to the body before. Or I haven't seen a fight where someone hit him in the body.

I still think Pacquiao would beat Cotto. If the fight lasts anything over 6 rounds, expect Cotto to become Judah and hope for a New York homer decision.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
              i agree their gona have to drain cotto. cotto deserves the payday alot more than floyd but it better not be at 142.
              I think the fight will take place at 144-145. Cotto will be a free agent and Arum wants to keep him so he will do everything in his power to make this an even fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic View Post
                WTF dude Don't compare that Hatton to Cotto. Don't do that to Cotto please.

Cotto is much better.
                The difference is Cotto takes everyone seriously. Hatton went in overconfident & knocked himself out with his face to the fist lunging technique.

Cotto will be game, and mistake by Pac will mean defeat, and possibly a nasty one.

Comment

it would be a great fight. cotto is a little bigger, but hagler was bigger than leonard, and noone complained about that. size doesnt win fights, skills do, so this is one of the fights id love to see. id rather see pac=mayweather to be honest though

Comment

Originally posted by mr.raines21 View Post
                    it would be a great fight. cotto is a little bigger, but hagler was bigger than leonard, and noone complained about that. size doesnt win fights, skills do, so this is one of the fights id love to see. id rather see pac=mayweather to be honest though
                    co-sign .

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                      he won't get hit enough by them to have taken any toll.
                      I agree with this.

Comment

Working...
                      X