Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo confirms trout is next but Floyd has to sign for Sep.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo confirms trout is next but Floyd has to sign for Sep.

In an article posted today by RECORD, a mexican sports newspaper Canelo talked about not being too thrilled about fighting on the undercard of Mayweather's next fight. Says that he will fight on the undercard and that no one is on his list other than Trout. Canelo says he is just waiting for Trout to sign and Mayweather to sign and agree for a September fight against him and if he doesn't he will not fight on May 4. The link is below.

http://www.record.com.mx/article/ser...canelo-alvarez

Yes!!!! What a good fight for both guys. Trout will get huge exposure and Canelo could get exposed or mark his coming out party.

Great fight if it all happens
    Last edited by chav; 01-25-2013, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Respect for Canelo

Comment

Floyd won't sign.

Comment

“Para mí es muy complicado ser coestelar; de hecho, yo no quería, pero entendí que hay que ser flexible para pelear con Mayweather, y sólo por eso acepté hacerlo."

What a fucking diva!

Props given to him though if he fights Trout.
          Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 01-25-2013, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Well guess Canelo haters can fall back now

Comment

I could be interpreting it wrong......

It sounds like Canelo wants the Mayweather fight signed for Sept win or lose

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                I could be interpreting it wrong......

It sounds like Canelo wants the Mayweather fight signed for Sept win or lose
                That's what it sounded like in the translated page. Said he won't fight unless he's guaranteed a fight in Sept.... so that's open to interpretation on whether it'd be on win/lose

Comment

Yeeeaaahhh Baby!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                    Floyd won't sign.
                    That's my worry, he won't want the pressure of having to comit, he likes being his own boss calling his shots when he wants and this kinda commits him to something he might not like in September

I hope he does though, will be a great fight for Floyd and a big win for us fans

Comment

Working...
                    X