No announcement yet.

Jenni Rivera Dead ..AIrplane Crashs No Survivors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    well in the latino forum thread, i posted about some lady that had talked about her speaking to Jenni about her being scared that people where spying her home n phone n she felt threatened

i dont think he had none to do with it but u never know, dude is real powerful n he was embarrassed in front of a crowd outside the award show, in front of his buddies n bodyguards
    my mother in law was telling me that she got up on stage with her brother that she didn't speak to she was saying something like, you don't see this everyday...everyone take pictures...I don't know what that really meant but she was acting weird like if she knew something was going to happen also that they told her to go in a car and she said no she wanted to go by plane...

Comment

Besides her, they also laced Los rieleros and someone else but I can't remember. I remember the rieleros because I found it unusual they would be place on that list

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        my mother in law was telling me that she got up on stage with her brother that she didn't speak to she was saying something like, you don't see this everyday...everyone take pictures...I don't know what that really meant but she was acting weird like if she knew something was going to happen also that they told her to go in a car and she said no she wanted to go by plane...
        yea she was feeling weird i guess, but i dont think she made up with her daughter, which they had a great relationship based on the reality show

that lady also mentioned that she said that she didnt feel safe no more, i guess somebody was threatening n knew private current stuff about her, cause she said begin an investigation on her home n phone

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          yea she was feeling weird i guess, but i dont think she made up with her daughter, which they had a great relationship based on the reality show

that lady also mentioned that she said that she didnt feel safe no more, i guess somebody was threatening n knew private current stuff about her, cause she said begin an investigation on her home n phone
          Wow!
          pretty crazy **** will probably start coming out soon nevertheless Rest in Peace to her and the other five that passed.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            thanks for the info...

that's crazy so either it was an accident or he wanted her dead and if he did how does he manage to take down a plane...?

Mexico's reckoning is upon them

Comment

Pilot must on PEDs.

How did Floyd take the news of her death?

Is she under Top Rank? Then Arum must have .......

Comment

more conspiracy theories and her body or remains were found

apparently they found a foot with painted toe nails... and a scalp or hair without a head. (she was the only women on board)

People are saying a paper was found where someone was asking for $200K, and she had just changed her will to include her daughter and exclude her husband.

Haven't done my research on the altercation and beef she had with the guy she called "the sugeknight of spanish music" or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Can't say, i'm not really into her music. My sister is a big fan though.. she was about to buy tickets to one of her shows this week.

As heartless as it may sound, I don't really care
                  pretty much..

the only thing I know her for is a sex tape which wasn't very good.

Comment

this was taken hours before the crash, it's the last known picture of her alive

People are talking about the Cross shaped stage and the fact that Jenni's last song she sang was about her death. Saying it was a sign.

i'm not I believe in that stuff but it's interesting eitherway

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      this was taken hours before the crash, it's the last known picture of her alive

People are talking about the Cross shaped stage and the fact that Jenni's last song she sang was about her death. Saying it was a sign.

i'm not I believe in that stuff but it's interesting eitherway
                      i was also watching some illuminati vids on youtube actor,singers died after they make a movie.

such as m jackson and whitney

Comment

Working...
                      X